Kombat Gear MMA Board Shorts 2009 Collection

Toan Nguyen

Amateur Fighter
@Black
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm going to post a review on these MMA shorts. The link to where I bought them can be found here...

KOMBAT Gear MMA Board Shorts 2009 Collection [KBT-MMAS011]

Alright, as you can tell, I got these shorts because of the price $14.98 USD. made the order from here in Brisbane, Australia on 29th Aug, it was shipped on 31st Aug, and it arrived here on Monday 13th August, so about two weeks wait for me. I am a lightweight, weigh 72kg and am a size 30 waist, so going by there chart, I am an XL. When they came, i was impressed with the packaging, it should their professionalism.

20sxfd2.jpg

As I opened it up, I got the shorts, and I can see why they're worth $15. It's modeled after the typical Sprawl-type shorts, but with an even bigger velcro bar, and the length is longer. There is no stretch material or flex-panels, very much a straight board short, but with heavy-cotton. It's kinda loose on me, as I prefer a big of tightness, or elasticity. I feel like I am wearing a bigger-man's pair of shorts. One thing I like about the interior velcro is that it doesn't go all the way to the edges, like it does in the Truth shorts. So when I bend forward, i don't feel a 'cut' on my stomach from the velcro. Check out the pics.

rj172t.jpg

2e3ojyx.jpg

9jemw2.jpg

Last edited:
Back