Kodi is the only one who pull off full neck tat

I would think a guy who constantly cries about discrimination in the War Room wouldn't be so discriminatory. Guess you're still trying to figure out how that works.

You would know lol.

You would know lol.
I'm an average white guy. You can't hate on my size, but you can hate on my skin color which you love to do. Just don't get butthurt and start crying about discrimination when we do the same to you.

Last edited:
There's not a human on earth who looks good with a tattoo like that.

I'm an average white guy. You can't hate on my size, but you can hate on my skin color which you love to do. Just don't get butthurt and start crying about discrimination when we do the same to you.

Have no issue if you actually say it to someone's face. You wouldn't say half the things you say in the war room to a minority face. My issues is with weak people who hide behind close doors lol.

Have no issue if you actually say it to someone's face. You wouldn't say half the things you say in the war room to a minority face. My issues is with weak people who hide behind close doors lol.
The threat of violence doesn't make anything I say less true. It only reinforces it.

I don't know what's worse. Having a neck tattoo or having a neck tattoo that says "SELF MADE" on it. Combine that with the "No Love" nickname.....

200.gif

I seen prison tats with more polish.

No he can't.

He's a grade A poser. He's 1 notch higher than someone like Justin Bieber.

Someone seriously needs to tell him full on necktat + overly plucked metrosexual eyebrows is not a good look, he looks fucking ridiculous.

By 'pulling it off' do you mean, looks horrible and he regrets ever doing it in the first place?

Back