KOd Stiff vs KOd Cold

Both are fantastic and brutal. Gotta go with cold though.

699349861_medium.gif
I had a passing thought that Pac might be dead watching that live. He was out COLD. Right at the end of the round iirc.

Schaub reaching for hugs is not stiff nor out cold but still one of my favorite finishes.

Where the fuck is masvidal mocking askrens stiff fall? Slow day on sherdog I guess..

I prefer Limp. Much more satisfying seeing someone completely enter the shadow realm and ragdoll lifelessly. Stiffening takes the impact out of the fall.

How about the gunshot?
Abbott-Nelmark-2.gif

you know what's funny about tank Abbott he's got 3 KOs in his career and two of them happen to be the best knockouts of all time
That shit is the legendary KO IN THE UFC.

What’s really disturbing is when stiffies start groaning and making that weird snoring noise, like when Hall almost killed that kid on TUF.

Stiff is always a little more alarming initially, but if a body flops the right way after being ko’d cold you get some added “oh shit” to the moment you don’t get with a stiffy
Ya, stiff is scary. All seizurey and stuff.

The ole stiffness, known as “the fencing response”

you see it in KO’s outside of combat sports a good deal as well

I'll always wonder how this fight would have gone had Anderson not acted like a total ass throughout. If he came in hungry like he did against Leben, I think he wrecks Weidman.

one of the biggest MMA what ifs ever for me. IF he didn’t goof off he could of won, and had he won we could of gotten Andy vs Machida & Rocksalt

Back