KOd Stiff vs KOd Cold

Both are fantastic and brutal. Gotta go with cold though.

699349861_medium.gif

giphy.gif

When someone goes stiff, they are out cold

Limp vs stiff, I think stiff looks more dramatic

I feel like the worst is when the guy shoots a double on the ref.

How about the gunshot?

you know what's funny about tank Abbott he's got 3 KOs in his career and two of them happen to be the best knockouts of all time
He's also the reason there's a rule you can't throw opponents over the top of cage.

Askren was combination of cold and stuff.

Stiff can be scary if it is like what happened to Tra Telligman in the Sylvia fight. His jaw was clenched and they couldnt get his mouthpiece out so there was some concern over his airway.

The worst is when your head bounces off the canvas.
DimDenseFeline-size_restricted.gif

EuphoricIgnorantDrafthorse-size_restricted.gif

At least if you're Ko'd stiff you're likely clenching so probably won't shit yourself.

Limp vs stiff I choose stiff every time. Way more climactic

Depending on the the context of worse, I would vote stiff. It's more dramatic, like they were just sent into retardation by way of severe brain trauma. There's even differences in stiffs though.

The one Hall put on the dude on TUF, and Franklin vs Quarry were fuckin terrifying. Yet completely different than Barboza vs Etim, for example.

Limp KO's could be considered worse because literally every time someone gets knocked out, there's a chance we just witnessed a dead body hit the floor.

This far in and no Rich vs Nate KO ?

13-franklinvsquarry.gif

Stiff can be scary if it is like what happened to Tra Telligman in the Sylvia fight. His jaw was clenched and they couldnt get his mouthpiece out so there was some concern over his airway.
Mouthpiece might have saved his teeth from snapping when his jaw clenched. He still has his nose to breath through.

Where the hell is the gif of Schaub clawing his soul back into his body?

I vote for the semi, it's neither stiff or floppy but it still does the job...........

I used to like the ones where dudes basically went limp from a standing position, falling into their own footprints more or less.
As i got older i made a semi-conscious decision to not enjoy knockouts. I mean i enjoy the setup/delivery but try to abstain from being gleeful about brain trauma.

Back