KOd Stiff vs KOd Cold

Stiff is always a little more alarming initially, but if a body flops the right way after being ko’d cold you get some added “oh shit” to the moment you don’t get with a stiffy

WHen they fall on their face out cold it looks worse, but when they fall backwards the stiff ones look worse. Depends on how they fall usually

Stiff is scary, but cold could mean "he dead".

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

The worst is when the KO’d guy starts wanking unconsciously

(anyone got the gif)

well, the worst for the KO’d guy anyway. It’s a bad look IMO

How about the gunshot?
Abbott-Nelmark-2.gif

you know what's funny about tank Abbott he's got 3 KOs in his career and two of them happen to be the best knockouts of all time

KO's are like pizza and sex. Some are better than others but in the end it's always good.

Stiff KO's carry a certain mystique or maybe a unique elegance whereas someone out cold can seem just as devastating but typically they take the form of a sack of potatoes

Biologically, get KO'd stiff is worse. In medicine it is called "posturing," and it can indicate severe brain injury.

BR0bb2l.gif
cro-cop-jpg.22051

I'd rather go stiff than risk my foot snapping off the leg.

Last edited:
The convulsing ones are spooky. I can only recall the one Hall caused on TUF as far as UFC goes surprisingly. Wilder and Julian Jackson come immediately to mind for boxing. Theyre a stiff variant I suppose.

they're both bad but i feel like the KO's where the knocked out person begins twitching or screaming out are more frightening than either stiff or cold.

so i guess for me it is when people are KO'd but are involuntarily moving or moaning that gives me chicken skin.

I'd say stiff is worse. Askren literally looked dead.

I'll always wonder how this fight would have gone had Anderson not acted like a total ass throughout. If he came in hungry like he did against Leben, I think he wrecks Weidman.

Back