Kobe Bryant dead at 41

Not sure which part you disagree with here. The NBA world was waiting for it. :eek::eek::eek:s like you would criticize him if he didn't speak, calling him soft, and criticize him for speaking, by calling him a narcissist. He can't win.

Not sure which part you disagree with here. The NBA world was waiting for it. :eek::eek::eek:s like you would criticize him if he didn't speak, calling him soft, and criticize him for speaking, by calling him a narcissist. He can't win.

I saw it as Lebron trying to piggy back off Kobe’s legacy to cut in line and cement himself in Lakers lore.

snoop dogg ain’t with it

the tribute with the video the live music was enough.

he’s been in la 4 months. You’re not Lakers family bro. You’re the 40 year old dude twice divorced aunt Vicky brought to thanksgiving because she felt bad when she found out you were gonna be all alone.

I saw it as Lebron trying to piggy back off Kobe’s legacy to cut in line and cement himself in Lakers lore.

snoop dogg ain’t with it

he’s been in la 4 months. You’re not Lakers family bro. You’re the 40 year old dude twice divorced aunt Vicky brought to thanksgiving because she felt bad when she found out you were gonna be all alone.
Aunt Vicky sounds like a sloot!

snoop dogg ain’t with it

Kobe said lebron is family

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23978636/kobe-bryant-lebron-james-arrival-la-welcome-family

Kobe raped that girl. He got away with it because he’s rich. Enough waxing poetic about him as a father and “husband”.

he had her blood on his shirt. I’ve never heard of consensual sex leading to bleeding.

Virgin

Back