KO of the Year (All Combat Sports)?

Draper

Bronze Bomber
@purple
Reaction score
So far Wilder vs Breazeale is the clear winner to me.

..that was brutal...

But Raymond Daniels pulled off a beautiful KO against Barros...(yes i had to look up for his opponents name)

MeaslyEthicalCottontail-size_restricted.gif

man wilder is a fucking beast, everybody who disrespect him because he throws punches like a madman are stupids.. AJ is a robotic piece of crap full of roids

Wilder hits so damn hard, that KO against Brazeale was very impressive.

..that was brutal...

But Raymond Daniels pulled off a beautiful KO against Barros...(yes i had to look up for his opponents name)

Yep was about to post essentially the same thing. "Daniels versus Some Dude."

Yep was about to post essentially the same thing. "Daniels versus Some Dude."
...exactly..

I was like...the Raymond Daniels knockout .....against................against................i got to look for that name...

combat sports is so weird man, everytime someone knocks someone out no matter how many times weve seen it if the guy hits the ground hard its all the sudden knockout of the year like deontay wilder is a surgeon with his hands or something

and then next week someone else loses consciousness and hits their head hard and now thats knockout of the year

same thing with "kelvin vs israel is the best title fight of all time" like what are you even talking about brother. weve got short attention spans and thats probably why we love these sports so much i guess

yea it has to be that wilder KO. breazeale is known as a pretty durable big guy, it took joshua 7 rounds to get rid of him when they fought. wilder made it look easy. i actually had breazeale pulling off the upset

That 1 dude with the flying knee and follow up punch

Back