Knuckleheads

Payback's a bitch.

Manbun slept hipster.

That chick needs her ass kicked.

Payback's a bitch.

Manbun slept hipster.

Really impressed with Manbun's poise, resolve, and fight IQ.

If you look at that again you will see the other guy had Manbun's right hand completely immobilized by holding onto his sweater sleeve. Manbun realized this, and did his best to minimize damage while he worked to free his right hand. At one point he was actually using his other hand to try and free himself from that. He focused only on his defense and freeing that hand.

Knowing his opponent could only hit with his right hand while he was holding his sweater sleeve with the left, he positions himself so he was not taking the most severe blows. Once he freed his hand, he actually took the extra moment to get his hand completely out of his stretched out sweater and in position to make a proper offensive attack.

I believe the additional ground blows were punishment for his opponents tactic.

Women rarely help in these situation. Always tell your woman not to try and hold you back. Show this as evidence.

My wife did this to me once it wasn't a fight I was involved in I was just trying to get a better look at a fight that was about to go down and I couldn't have cared less who won it. Out of instinct she just grabbed me and pulled me back. After the party we got into a pretty big back and forth over it. At the end though she saw my side of the whole thing and agreed that she would be in the way more than she would be able to help if me and another grown man were going to fight.

My wife did this to me once it wasn't a fight I was involved in I was just trying to get a better look at a fight that was about to go down and I couldn't have cared less who won it. Out of instinct she just grabbed me and pulled me back. After the party we got into a pretty big back and forth over it. At the end though she saw my side of the whole thing and agreed that she would be in the way more than she would be able to help if me and another grown man were going to fight.

This happened to me and I got messed up because of it. Basically my ex wife helped them by hold by arms back at just the right moment. It sucked lol. Plus side, she did some freaky stuff for a month. So there was that

My wife (girlfriend then) actually got me out of a fight by staying back and not getting involved.

(Insert boring lead up and details here)

I'm outnumbered and surrounded with a lot of people around and some lady is screaming to my wife to get me out of there and that I was going to get hurt. My wife just folds her arms and says, "He does this all the time. He knows what he is doing". The main instigator sees/hears this and starts his dicktuck.

Endstate was a group of line cutters almost got a public service beating but my wife's matter-of-fact attitude completely demoralized them into submission.

Manbun guy charged the punch like in videogame

I didn't know Street Fighter had a hipster DLC out.

I believe the additional ground blows were punishment for his opponents tactic.

i believe they were almost an attempted murder charge if he wasn't stopped when he was.