Knockouts that never happened

Marcus Silveria's KO of Sakuraba at UFC 15.5. Big John McCarthy stopped the fight when he thought Sakuraba got dropped, when he was actually dropping for a takedown. They fought again later that same night and Sakuraba won the fight.<Eek2.0>

This thread.....
giphy.gif

LMAO. Liked for the gif.

I thought he died later after the fight??
Nah Dada 5000 is still alive and kickin'. Kimbo died later though, unrelated to this.

I don't live in a legal state and i do not trust the oils we get shipped in. Heard too many rumors, seen too many debates on what's in them.

I'll stick with flower until I can verify what I'm actually inhaling with those oils.

Ahhh, livin the life in Hillbilly Heaven, eh?

It was embarrasing man!

Need a little more salt on that vajene? It was a fucking first rate shitshow. If you didn’t get it that’s on you? Guess you never watched Pride in real time either, eh?

Lol, Nah. Cleveland
A friend of mine teaches at Case Western. I hear mixed things about Cleveland. Ohio has always had a law and order rep, not surprised weed is still illegal. Bet it’s easy to get oxy or meth, though!

A friend of mine teaches at Case Western. I hear mixed things about Cleveland. Ohio has always had a law and order rep, not surprised weed is still illegal. Bet it’s easy to get oxy or meth, though!
Mixed reviews sounds right. A lot of great stuff and a lot of cons, as well. I'm born and raised here so I have a good grip on it. I need vacations a few times a year and may not stay here forever.

Teaching at case western sounds like a good job for a smart person.

They tried to get the law through in a very shady way to monopolize the industry. Actually rogan has talked about it on his podcast. People were shocked we voted the bill down until they realized what it said: only 9 businesses/investors would've been able legally grow and distribute it. Very shady.

To see that in real time was glorious. Drunk Mike Tyson getting mic time, too. It was something I’ll never forget.

Which way did he go? which way did he go?
Probably one of my favorite nights on Sherdog. That pbp thread was hilarious.

Need a little more salt on that vajene? It was a fucking first rate shitshow. If you didn’t get it that’s on you? Guess you never watched Pride in real time either, eh?

Am I salty because I said it was embarrasing?
<JerryWWF>

Different orgs, different goals.

KSW put some freakshow fights but they name it for just what it is.
It wasn't the same with that card.

Am I salty because I said it was embarrasing?
<JerryWWF>

Different orgs, different goals.

KSW put some freakshow fights but they name it for just what it is.
It wasn't the same with that card.
I’m high and you lost me.

I concede.

I’ll get back to you.

Barao vs Faber was one of them.

Herb Dean was on the herb and despite buttchin man holding his thumb up, Herb who was as high as a kite stopped the fight. Renan Barao then got up and proceeded to dance around like a jackass.

Nah Dada 5000 is still alive and kickin'. Kimbo died later though, unrelated to this.
Unless he saw the replay and died of shame.

Back