Knockouts that looked like the guy died?

A lot of the greatest and most infamous have been shown, so I'll go for a more recent one:

Sam Sicilia KOing Akira Corassani made me really worried for Corassani, and I can't stand the guy.

o2lPNgX.gif

I think if I remember correctly:

- Trigg talked a lot of shit before the fight
- Trigg kissed Robbie at the weigh in
- Robbie at one point stopped short of finishing Trigg in the fight because he thought the ref was gonna called it
- In the gif he made sure it was over

Still, I agree it was uncalled for even with all the things above.

I would like the throw in Rony Jason vs Jeremy Stephens. Shit was brutal. One of the rare times I've cringed during an MMA fight.

10002666.jpg

ESP51KP.gif

Sorry, but Jeremy Stephens appears to have zero concern for the health of a fellow fighter and is an asshole.

Great gifs in this this thread. This is a recent one:

Uriah+hall+extreme+knockout+see+the+rest+here+https+wwwyoutubecom+watch+v+bj3xl9zoy1m+feelings+of+concern_0f5555_5071546.gif

And an old one:

vera_eilers.gif

Arlovski x Buentello, looked like someone scoped Buentello

Brad Kohler x Steve Judson

Daley x Smith

Travis Lutter when he KO'd Marvin Eastman.... (sorry don't know how to post it)

WinnerDelgado2.gif

They cut this one out of the DVD for some reason. It was a short fight and Roli Delgado was getting stomped. Then this happened. Felt bad for Roli. He didn't belong in the UFC.

I always like threads like this to bring me back to reality when I try to convince myself "hey, it might be fun to get into MMA and have a few amateur fights".

Some brutal stuff in here. The Tank one is probably the one I usually think of. It was like the guy's brain just shut down and the way he was slumped against the cage was just crazy!

Hopefully someone who knows how to post gifs can put up the Roman Zentzov KO over Pedro the Rock Rizzo in Pride FC.

I seriously thought I witnessed a death!

Back