Knockouts that looked like the guy died?

jardine's face and body was pretty scary (Wand KO)

I love Robbie But Dam that shit was un-called for.
It messed up Trigg's eye for months afterward, he said.

I think people give Robbie a pass just because everyone hates Trigg.
Wish i could post a gif.
Peter Graham almost killed Bady Hari. Seriously he had the death rattle going. One of the most epic ko's ever. Especially after the weigh ins. Find that on you tube then watch the fight. Best stuff ever. Not the second or third fights when hari shows his class.
That shattered Hari's jaw very badly.

Trigg talked some shit before the fight. Lawler basically said that last punch was to shut him up for good.

1036584-7M0VFAL.gif

Ok i see, makes more sense. But Still that shot is brutal.

Does kicked into a zombie state qualify? He's technically dead, right?
zMfJm2t.gif

I love Robbie But Dam that shit was un-called for.

I think if I remember correctly:

- Trigg talked a lot of shit before the fight
- Trigg kissed Robbie at the weigh in
- Robbie at one point stopped short of finishing Trigg in the fight because he thought the ref was gonna called it
- In the gif he made sure it was over

Still, I agree it was uncalled for even with all the things above.

I would like the throw in Rony Jason vs Jeremy Stephens. Shit was brutal. One of the rare times I've cringed during an MMA fight.

10002666.jpg

ESP51KP.gif

Meh its Frank Trigg

Do you remember this thread about the King of Queens episode with Rampage, Hendo, Trigg, and Randy?? I believe/thought someone made a gif of the fight scene and everyone is kicking ass and then it shows frank trigg getting rear naked choked. Lol . Can't find it though.

CC gonzaga 1 comes to mind, did he ever crumble.

Belfort x Lindland! The aftermath of the KO was even more scary than the KO itself...
It might be Belfort's biggest achievement to date!

Hz23p-0jyrYSYWvabb2rnkwi0lSLn-kdkwBrHBGVFW-popT_n7KYlzsG2W8JvcTIXoNGYMwiol980zT9KB-Wl0CoPNxRhvYGynV2472S-gl4tMzzQJlVed5kFj7m3Mrtp8bd1pha8xqkSLEXnS20Ar6R2bJg-YjjTw=w245-h162-nc
Salmon vs Rashad.

Great choice, probably the most accurate. This or Tim Sylvia vs One Pec Dude, aka Tra Telligman.

Head kicks may be harder to land, but they are the most effective KO method IMO. Once they land, your lights are out. I also believe they are more threatening to the health than a punch KO, but that's just me and I'm probably talking dumb stuff. But you got to agree, all high kick KOs are fuckin' brutal.

Last edited:
Amagov vs Waldburger. I really wanted that dude to retire after that. He's been brutally ko'd several times.

Amagov-KOs-Waldburger.gif

Back