Knockout Power does not trump all

The Notorious JC

Virtually Identical
@Orange
Reaction score
For Bisping - Hendo, all i see on here is "H Bomb - easy ko" and stuff of that nature, and before 200 Hunt was "100%" going to win by first round ko.

Sherdoggers seem to think one punch knock out power guarantees a win. It doesn't, or else Hendo would already be champ.

151216201256-faces-of-donald-trump-sequel-moos-dnt-erin-00013313-large-169.jpg

hendo is over, but it seems that 90% of the people here don't realize it yet

Glad that hot-potato of a topic is finally put to bed

Thanks TS!

Almost as bad as those Conor buttlickers saying Conor's gonna KO Nate.

For Bisping - Hendo, all i see on here is "H Bomb - easy ko" and stuff of that nature, and before 200 Hunt was "100%" going to win by first round ko.

Sherdoggers seem to think one punch knock out power guarantees a win. It doesn't, or else Hendo would already be champ.

Could make the same point about the dude in your avatar though.

He carried more power than Nate. He thought he was going to KO Nate easily.

Nate took his soul anyway.

What? Do you mean fighters with knockout power can actually lose fights???

WTF TS, what have you been drinking?

Almost as bad as those Conor buttlickers saying Conor's gonna KO Nate.
I don't get it... Why make a post like this, you can't get it back and gain nothing from it. If conor does KO Nate, everyone just knows you're an idiot

Are you suggesting that Bisping is going to take Hendo down? If not you could have picked a much better comparison.

this will be an easy fight for michael. USADA henderson is not good.

I don't get it... Why make a post like this, you can't get it back and gain nothing from it. If conor does KO Nate, everyone just knows you're an idiot
Because that's the argument people use the most to say that Conor's gonna beat Nate. Because the poster has a Conor av and russlin jimmies is the name of the game. Because I don't give a fuck what everyone "knows".

hendo is over, but it seems that 90% of the people here don't realize it yet

Hendo still has an above average chin and huge KO power while Bisping's KO power is below average. People were saying this same stuff when Hendo fought Boestch and Lombard.

No, but Hendo has proven that he can beat fighters that are supposedly better than him in the past, same with Hunt. KO power doesn't mean a win, but it is definitely a way of winning that not too many fighters possess. I would say it almost acts as an "ace in the hole".

Not necessarily, i've just seen a lot of people on here talk about it as if Bisping has no chance

I think most are seeing it as a pretty even fight. Bisping's boxing has improved a lot in the last few years but Hendo's combination of huge KO power and good durability plus Bisping's less than great KO power make it a pick em fight IMO.

Hard for Hunt to KO someone from his back. If Overeem hadn't laid Brock to rest o the feet, maybe he would have been stupid enough to bang it. Not really sure that discredits ALL of Hunt's one punch finishes ,it's just a testament to Lesnar's ability to avoid striking via wrestlefuck.

7 years ago, Hendo brutally shout off the lights of Michael Bisping and everyone loved him for it. Dan will be 46 when he fights Bisping this time around. I think fans calling for the return of the H Bomb are just wishful thinking. None of your arguments change the FACT that KO power drastically alters the way a fight takes place. Bisping by decision.

Back