Knock off Lucky Gis

Give me a break. Why would anyone want to buy a wannabe knockoff gi for $219.00 from a company who is, MAYBE, just starting off. I think I will stick with companies that have been around for a while. Like On the Mat, Atama, Gameness, HCK, Koral, Krugrans and Ouano.

We were talking about the $60 on ebay.

Wow...

If it is a knockoff, you would expect it to be a hell of a lot cheaper!

That is like going out and buying a fake Rolex, but paying what you would actually pay for the Rolex!

since when did "Made in Korea" constitute poor quality in anything??
Countries like South Korea, Singapore, and Indonesia are also home to businesses that run sweatshops in still poorer countries like Laos, Nepal and Vietnam.

I have never heard of a Korean company making BJJ gis

Countries like South Korea, Singapore, and Indonesia are also home to businesses that run sweatshops in still poorer countries like Laos, Nepal and Vietnam.

But then it is made in Laos, Nepal or Vietnam, not South Korea.

I'm getting one if price+shipping=50 $ or less
It can't be worse than the crap I currently roll in. :icon_twis

WTF? Most Gi's are made in Pakistan where child labor is very popular

Does anyone have black lucky Gis left over?

I have a thing against Woldorf, their stuff is so fucking crappy and and expensive that I would be ashamed to have paid the same price for a wannabe. This is just me though. If you looking at the price on the website the gear screams knock off and rip off. We have a local martial arts store in town, and they carry Woldorf stuff and they feel and look off.

I got one for 40 $, looks OK, feels OK, the sleeves are a bit short (I get this a lot because my arms are pretty long). Sizing is weird, I'm 187 cm tall (about 6'1'') and weigh about 195-200 pounds, yet I fit in their A2 size (??) - pants fit me great, almost tailored fit, the jacket is snug but doesn't feel restrictive for any movements I make.
I haven't rolled in it yet, but if this doesn't shrink, I'll be one happy camper.

Back