Knock off Lucky Gis

probably made in the same factory as the lucky. I've seen the lucky gi up close and it's not much different than a gameness pearl. probably made in the same factory as well. that being said, make the lucky gi seem like a huge rip off eH?

ahahahaha

good luck gi?
is it legit or an cheap imitation?

holly crap--- the good luck gi--omg they are identicle

migbroscy8.jpg

GOOD_LUCK_GI__001.jpg

I just seen this on Ebay 10 minutes ago, what a coincidence. It's possible that they're similar, but I can't imagine this knock off uses the same material, probably just the same stitching patterns. Fakes are typically fakes for a reason.

why didnt they just make plain gis with no logos on and sell them at a reasonable price like $150--- they would of cleaned up-- and no one wud want a lucky gi

i cant believe there charging $220 for a GOOD LUCK CHUCK GI--super gay

I'd probably do it for that price, but they don't ship internationally :(

[waits for OTM folks to not exactly endorse these]

boo. knock off gis. really?

aside: I train w/ a fella who invested in a lucky gi (the white one), and it does seem nice, but at that price I'd be afraid of some spaz ripping it up, with my luck (pun intended kinda)

I like the Lucky one a lot more.

My very first gi was Woldorf brand. I can't say I liked it very much.

its a picture of a rendition instead of the actual Gi. I call scam.

Also ungala, you must not pay much attention to detail. Lucky Gis are made in China, Gameness Pearls are made in Pakistan. The two gis are VERY different. The cut is different, the weave is completely different, the cotton is different, no rubber collar on the Lucky Gi, embroidery opposed to patches, etc.

Give me a break. Why would anyone want to buy a wannabe knockoff gi for $219.00 from a company who is, MAYBE, just starting off. I think I will stick with companies that have been around for a while. Like On the Mat, Atama, Gameness, HCK, Koral, Krugrans and Ouano.

Give me a break. Why would anyone want to buy a wannabe knockoff gi for $219.00 from a company who is, MAYBE, just starting off. I think I will stick with companies that have been around for a while. Like On the Mat, Atama, Gameness, HCK, Koral, Krugrans and Ouano.

Woldorf is not just starting off. They've been sucking for years.

They've been around for a long time, ripping peoples gear off one by one and charging more for them.

They've been around for a long time, ripping peoples gear off one by one and charging more for them.

you really have to watch out for these poor quality companies that throw a name with fight gear together

Back