Knife control - Ikea Stockholm bans the sale of kitchen knives

clmetal

Iced Earth
@Gold
Reaction score
After a muslim refugee kills a mother and son (I read one was beheaded)

He was only in the country for 4 weeks, not enough time to just call him a Swede and distort crime stats.

Vasteras police have been deployed to refugee homes around the city to prevent any possible retaliatory attacks against asylum-seekers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33880348

It is the mind behind the weapon that kills. Brain control and confiscate and BORG for better future. :icon_lol:

Worth pointing out that they were stabbed to death inside that IKEA, with the knives in the kitchenware section.

Stockholm To Outlaw Dirt After Man Buried Alive

Beheading a Swede with an Ikea knife?

Insult to injury

Honestly he just sounds insane.

These stories about how 'immigrant does X bad' always need to be counterbalanced with the fact that people in the host country do bad things too. Unless the immigrant population does X bad at a *significantly higher rate*, it strikes me as unfair to gripe about it. By definition, if you take in more people, some of them are going to be insane, some are going to be assholes, just like all people.

Perhaps these Eritreans were attempting some Islamic State terrorism beheading, in which case then it does have a political angle, but from the story as reported, it's unclear whether there is such a terrorist element. Admittedly, the reporting gives me little confidence that they are attempting to be forthright on that front ... they seem to be committed to pushing the 'nothing to see here' angle, as opposed to the 'reporting the truth' approach.

time for

children-of-men-arizona.jpg

Am I Right or AmIRite?

Worth pointing out that they were stabbed to death inside that IKEA, with the knives in the kitchenware section.

Yep. Pretty much all stores where I live actually sell dangerous items heavily packaged or even kept locked up to prevent any potential problems.

Between knives and rice cookers the kitchen sections of department stores are the next best thing to armories.

th

I wonder if it was this knife set?

ex-knife-set-8.jpeg

Honestly he just sounds insane.

These stories about how 'immigrant does X bad' always need to be counterbalanced with the fact that people in the host country do bad things too. Unless the immigrant population does X bad at a *significantly higher rate*, it strikes me as unfair to gripe about it. By definition, if you take in more people, some of them are going to be insane, some are going to be assholes, just like all people.

Perhaps these Eritreans were attempting some Islamic State terrorism beheading, in which case then it does have a political angle, but from the story as reported, it's unclear whether there is such a terrorist element. Admittedly, the reporting gives me little confidence that they are attempting to be forthright on that front ... they seem to be committed to pushing the 'nothing to see here' angle, as opposed to the 'reporting the truth' approach.

Well, the government let them in and let them wander around. Who knows if he was even a legitimate refugee, many of ours aren't.

After a muslim refugee kills a mother and son (I read one was beheaded)

He was only in the country for 4 weeks, not enough time to just call him a Swede and distort crime stats.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33880348

Where did you read that one was beheaded?

I read that he was facing deportation, stabbed two people and then stabbed himself.
Another Eritrean was also involved somehow.

I read that many times and I wonder if that was the early version of events that wasn't true.

For example Meghan Kelly says it, but that was posted 2 days ago.

http://megynkelly.org/188611/muslim-asylum-seeker-beheads-ikea-shopper-in-sweden/

Hmm. Kelly got it from "barenakedislam" and all the other sites reporting a beheading seem to run along similar lines...

Version I read was that he'd been to see an immigration agent earlier in the day and been told he was being deported (to Italy?).
So... apparently he lost it and stabbed two random people at Ikea then stabbed himself.
I haven't found any info on how the other Eritrean was involved exactly.

Hmm. Kelly got it from "barenakedislam" and all the other sites reporting a beheading seem to run along similar lines...

Version I read was that he'd been to see an immigration agent earlier in the day and been told he was being deported (to Italy?).
So... apparently he lost it and stabbed two random people at Ikea then stabbed himself.
I haven't found any info on how the other Eritrean was involved exactly.

I didn't read that but why would you tell someone they are being deported later that day and then let them go free?

When illegals get court dates in the US, 90% of them don't show. So if you told them instead, show up for your deportation, . . .

now instead of being sent back to the hellhole he came from, he'll be subjected to a swedish "prison". Furnished by Ikea.

Back