Knew it

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Garbrandt's wrestling and boxing was too much. Dom has never fought a proper knockout artist of his own size. I would have never thought that Garbrandt wins via decision holy fuck. Stated in my earlier thread that i wont be surprised to see dominick on his ass.

Im waiting forward to see those members who claimed that "Cruz cannot be hit" and "garbrandt is a brawler bum" change sides. Garbrandt probably got hit less than him.

@Elmonstro1

Tried telling the cruz nut nibblers. Cody has too good of boxing and footwork. Nobody listened.

Easy fight 49-45 easy fight for Lil Platinum

Platinum, mohammed, jesus, buddha and fucking @Guernica bless
Not a big Cody fan but you gotta give it up to a dude who clearly had a plan and never deviated. I was particularly impressed with his cardio and the way he stayed patient when he dropped Cruz. I thought it coulda gone either way but this makes a potential TJ/Neck tatt fight very exciting!

#GUERNICAbless

Not a big Cody fan but you gotta give it up to a dude who clearly had a plan and never deviated. I was particularly impressed with his cardio and the way he stayed patient when he dropped Cruz. I thought it coulda gone either way but this makes a potential TJ/Neck tatt fight very exciting!

#GUERNICAbless
Neck tattoo >>>>>> Tramp stamp

I predicted the first round to be Cody's, thought Cruz would take over from there

Fair play Cody...

Ahhh, lil Plat soars again. Hats off to Cody and Goldie

Reminds of lil wayne dropping the carter, hes for real!
I think that he knocks out TJ. He couldve went for the TKO with Dom but he toyed with him instead. Lineker will be a worse match up because hes a heavy handed brawler with granite chin. Hes slower tho.

I think that he knocks out TJ. He couldve went for the TKO with Dom but he toyed with him instead. Lineker will be a worse match up because hes a heavy handed brawler with granite chin. Hes slower tho.
dodson knocked that snack out, i expect noting less from lil plat!!!!!! YEAH BOOOOOIIIIII!!!

Yeap. Even with the reach advantage. Cody being his size gave him a lot of trouble. Cruz got embaressed, out classed and abused.

In his defense. Not sure how much role the cut played in the fight.

Yeap. Even with the reach advantage. Cody being his size gave him a lot of trouble. Cruz got embaressed, out classed and abused.

In his defense. Not sure how much role the cut played in the fight.
He was a bit emotional imo
Garbrandt used his own mindgames against him

Check out my previous threads dummy
I can also post my unibet bet

Sensetive much? I didn't say you didn't pick Cody, I just asked to see it. I predicted Cody too.

Back