knees_n_elbows UFC 166 Velasquez vs Dos Santos Game Board/Gambling Pool Sheet!!!

knees_n_elbows

Jiu Jitsu Got Me Woke
@Gold
Reaction score
enjoy the fights!

im now hosting the file directly through my blog page so no PM with your email is required to get a hold of the file. when you print the full doc the fighter stats and names are more legible and its not blurry. just head on over to my blog at the link below and its all yours. sending out multiple emails had started to become a pain in the ass, also now if you want a game board and its really last minute you dont have to worry about hoping that i respond to your request.

i make these for pretty much every UFC PPV and most other major MMA cards/PPVs. so if you enjoy using it make sure to look for the next one i post. positive feedback is always appreciated.

url

Click this Link to Download the UFC 166 Velasquez vs Dos Santos Game Board/Gambling Pool Sheet!!!

sl03lf.jpg

This is awesome man, thanks! I'm having a ton of ppl over for the fights so this'll come in handy.

sorry i missed the past few events. i might have to cut back to just big FOX and PPV cards.

always a good adition , thanks bro im printing it right away

Thanks, these are always great. I'm hosting a large group on Saturday so this will make it even better!

Bout time you started doing these again man! Seriously...thanks!

Bout time you started doing these again man! Seriously...thanks!

lol, thank you. i went through (am still going through) a bit of a transitional phase. changed jobs, moved, and am getting ready to have a kid in a few months. i hope to be able to keep pumping these out. especially for the PPV and big FOX cards. i know they enhance the PPV experience for a lot of posters and people have come to expect them.

this forum over the years has brought a lot of enjoyment to my life and i want to keep being able to give back.

Using this tonight, got a few copies ready now :)

Bump.

Back