Knee through/cut/slide pass

Enhance

White Belt
Reaction score
Sorry, no spinning armbars or flying omoplatas...just the basic Knee Through Pass :)

Hopefully there's some detail in here that can help out! This is one of the highest percentage passes at all levels.

Please subscribe if you like our videos and thanks for your support.

Yamasaki DC
www.bjjdc.com
YouTube - YamasakiJJ's Channel

This is my favorite pass and I pull it off with pretty good success. I do it alittle different than he shows, In the GI i tend to control the pant leg instead of putting my hand on his hip.

This dude's youtube instructionals are really top notch.

Sorry, no spinning armbars or flying omoplatas...just the basic Knee Through Pass :)

Hopefully there's some detail in here that can help out! This is one of the highest percentage passes at all levels.

Please subscribe if you like our videos and thanks for your support.

Yamasaki DC
www.bjjdc.com
YouTube - YamasakiJJ's Channel

Hey, I know that bluebelt. He came into my gym (Global Jiu Jitsu) last week to train. Really cool guy :)

One little detail about shredding the knee: The knee you're using to shred the guy's guard shoudl go all the way down to the mat and use your instep to hook the guys leg. If your knee is just on the top of his thigh/calf a good guy is going to sweep you.

Hey, I know that bluebelt. He came into my gym (Global Jiu Jitsu) last week to train. Really cool guy :)

One little detail about shredding the knee: The knee you're using to shred the guy's guard shoudl go all the way down to the mat and use your instep to hook the guys leg. If your knee is just on the top of his thigh/calf a good guy is going to sweep you.

Hey what's up man!? Who were you - that blue belt is me :)

Thanks again for letting me drop in, you guys have an amazing gym over there!

If anyone is looking to train in Orange County area, check out global jiu jitsu headed up by marcelo carvalho!

Hey what's up man!? Who were you - that blue belt is me :)

Thanks again for letting me drop in, you guys have an amazing gym over there!

If anyone is looking to train in Orange County area, check out global jiu jitsu headed up by marcelo carvalho!

I'm Dat, the asian purple belt :)

Sure, drop by anytime. Marcelo is really cool about drop-ins!

btw, I love the guard pass, it's my bread and butter for guard passing.

Back