Knee kicks isn't dangerous they said

Jeffplsgo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
[YT]T2EcoZ0Ri7Q[/YT]

Also, damn Miguel, please retire.

All strikes and subs are dangerous.

No one has ever said knee kicks aren't dangerous.

Implosion was so powerful it tore off Huerta's foot as well. :(

Theyre very dangerous, amd I'm pretty sure its an illegal strike in UFC

Who said knee kicks weren't dangerous?

I think he's referring to the constant criticism of Jones' oblique kicks, which are frequently said to be "dirty" and have the "potential" to cause "devastating" injuries and even possibly force retirement on a fighter. Defenders have often pointed out that such catastrophic injuries seem to not happen ever.

With this vid, the grand total of notable injuries in the sport of MMA from these kicks now rises to about 2.

he went on to fight for another 4 minutes. it looks dreadful but he was not injured that badly if he could get up and fight on for a whole other round

I'm pretty sure it's legal. Anyway, they are pretty awful when they do work.

How about refraining from posting until you get with the program? But go ahead if it floats your boat.

I'm pretty sure it's legal. Anyway, they are pretty awful when they do work.

You're right, I can't fond the written rule anywhere. I coulda sworn I read it somewhere, and whenever Jones does his oblique kicks, I swear I remember Rogan talking about hyperextending the knee with a kick is a foul and why Jones kick is legal

shit man, if it's a legal stike I surprised you don't see more of it

Punching to the face is dangerous as welll. Just like kicking to the legs. Look at anderson silva and corey hill!

How about refraining from posting until you get with the program? But go ahead if it floats your boat.

Sunday morning and youre already a douschebag. Just can't help yourself huh?

god forbid someone makes a mistake

You're right, I can't fond the written rule anywhere. I coulda sworn I read it somewhere, and whenever Jones does his oblique kicks, I swear I remember Rogan talking about hyperextending the knee with a kick is a foul and why Jones kick is legal

shit man, if it's a legal stike I surprised you don't see more of it

Condit, Struve and Anderson throw them all the time too. For some reason only Jones gets hate for it though

Back