Knee injuries, talk to me boys

The only knee injury ive had was an ACL hyperplexion. So I just wore a brace until it healed.

I chose not to have surgery (mcl & meniscus tears) because the prognosis wasn't good & it came with 9 months of rehab

So I've committed to 12mths of daily Pilates & physio to straighten out my body, am now about halfway into it & am feeling great. After about 3 months I noticed a reduction in pain. Now at 6 months in I'm more aware of my body & am able to notice & address my "weak spots" like ankle stability, hamstring strength, hip flexibiltiy etc.

I highly recommend it

Had an MRI last week
Had the results today

conclusion taken straight from the paperwork

ACL tear
Medial meniscus tear
Old MCL sprain
Joint effusion

Do I just shoot myself in the head or what?

anyone had the surgerys or know anyone who has, tell me your horror story’s or just tell me I’m a queer and to rub some dirt on it

Meeting with the doctor again to discuss options but I’m debating doing literally nothing because I fucking hate hospitals and I also hate being off work a month
Lay off the knee for a month and then get a good Kinesiologist to leave you good as new

Holy shit dude how did that happen?

I had a meniscus tear and I choose not to have surgery I just did physio and a specific strengthening program with a coach. I'm good although still hurts sometimes, no wonder since the torn meniscus is still there, but my lower body is a lot stronger than before the injury. Im far more stable too. I do Oly lifting, squats and hill sprints with minimal discomfort. I did quit judo but I was just too afraid to keep hurting myself.

take Ubereem levels of TRT and HGH and youll be better than before in like 3 months

also get stem cells when you can to stack with it

Just had a meniscus trim a few months ago... I was walking the same day of the surgery. Repairs take exponentially longer to heal then trimming off the torn parts

In my experience the surgery is worth it if you can afford time off. You can function without it but the pain and limits to range of motion will be hell.

Health and well being over all.

you're going to have to stop giving blowjobs bro. it's not just going to be hard for you, but for all of us. thots & prayers yo.

Had an MRI last week
Had the results today

ACL tear
Medial meniscus tear
Old MCL sprain
Joint effusion

anyone had the surgerys or know anyone who has, tell me your horror story’s or just tell me I’m a queer and to rub some dirt on it

Meeting with the doctor again to discuss options but I’m debating doing literally nothing because I fucking hate hospitals and I also hate being off work a month
Why would you do that, man?

You shouldn't have done that.

Had an MRI last week
Had the results today

ACL tear
Medial meniscus tear
Old MCL sprain
Joint effusion

Surgery time. Sorry man. I had some minor tears in my knees. Medial lateral ligament for me. It hurts sometimes. It is the only thing that cbd helps for me.

I was once a Bad Mother Fucker too but then I took an arrow to knee.

Had an MRI last week
Had the results today

ACL tear
Medial meniscus tear
Old MCL sprain
Joint effusion

I tore my ACL twice, two full knee recons. 8 months from properly training again. 12 months from competing contact sports. If you don’t take your time on recovery it will fuck you forever. Do not rush anything! Take the time to heal, strengthen and build. Even if you think it’s ok just steady steady on the recovery phase and slowly strengthen, this is all pending a reconstruction which you likely need.

have had both knees scoped from injuries incurred on the pro ski circuit.

was it worth it? no

A couple of weeks ago, an old friend of my mother's went in for knee surgery and died.

I tore my ACL and miniscus with 3 weeks left in a hockey season and returned the next season better than ever.

Sounds like you have a 6-8 week recovery, 10-12 though if you’re an athlete looking to compete at 100%.

ACL tear from football.

I also fucked my knee up so bad that my kneecap was on the side of my leg and the front of my leg was just hollow

Strained a medial ligament once so can't help you TS. My ankles are fucked though.

I tore my ACL and miniscus with 3 weeks left in a hockey season and returned the next season better than ever.

Sounds like you have a 6-8 week recovery, 10-12 though if you’re an athlete looking to compete at 100%.

im no athlete but I work literally on my knees most of the day so...

Back