Media Klose suffered concussion and whiplash according to CT scan

Right
First thing i thought was: pussy.

Look, if hes really irked from that shove, then no more fighting honestly. I know stephens did it, but is this the first time weve heard about this? Gotta be rare. That said, youre not fighter then.
maybe he hit his head on somebodies shoulder or something i dont get it.

Fighters aint built like they used to be. Wandy got KO'd in the locker room before defending his title against prime Arona lol.

I remember when people would pretend krazyhorse didn’t knock Wandy out as a way to defend him. Now people are giving him props for it.

Not really. People get injured from far less all the time. Guys get injured from innocuous contact in every sport.

I'm sorry that was an incredibly harmless looking shove considering the apparent damage it caused.

Yes, if that shove caused that much damage I would genuinely hate to see what a right hand from Stephens would do

Just to clarify to my sherbros, a cervical strain is the medical term for whiplash, and a concussion cannot be diagnosed via CT scan. The Ct head results were likely completely normal. And to anybody who doesnt believe me i worked in the ER for 5 years and have probably ordered 200+ cts of the head in my career

Last edited:
I'm sorry that was an incredibly harmless looking shove considering the apparent damage it caused.

Yes, if that shove caused that much damage I would genuinely hate to see what a right hand from Stephens would do

When you’re not expecting it and don’t brace at all, whiplash can occur hence why there’s whiplash injuries in light fender benders all the time. Sorry friend, but you have no idea what you’re talking about.

When you’re not expecting it and don’t brace at all, whiplash can occur hence why there’s whiplash injuries in light fender benders all the time. Sorry friend, but you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Lol @ comparing a fucking car accident to a shove from 155 lb Jeremy Stephens.

It's okay fam, you tried.

Rampage should've pulled out from his third fight with Wandy

Back