Klose blames the push by Stephens as the reason he pulled out.

He got concussed from being shoved? Thank god they didnt let him fight...

It's not just the push, it's taking the push when you're not braced for it and right after you just drained yourself to make weight. People can say what they like about Weasle but his video is on point.

It's not just the push, it's taking the push when you're not braced for it and right after you just drained yourself to make weight. People can say what they like about Weasle but his video is on point.

It’s not on point, concussion doesn’t happen from a front side in your face push, his body was tense unlike commentary. This guy probably cut too much weight and not feeling good. Don’t buy it at all.

Yeah that was way out of line, there shouldnt be any contact before the fight. The time to be physical is inside the ring. I could see how it could cause whiplash, he was standing in a very relaxed and awkward position with his hands behind his back and wasnt expecting that at all.

It's decent. That's not the point though. You only replied to the last word because you know im right and logical. If Stephens gets fined then so should everyone who ever shoved during a weigh in. Not only Stephens because you don’t respect him. Your emotions are getting the better of you.

I was mostly saying that i want him to get fined because he's a prick. Schaudenfreude basically.

As for him actually getting in trouble of some sort...

If anything i'd use the analogy, (the example is extreme but it's the easiest way to explain for me)
If you hit someone in a car and they're fine, it's kinda whatever.
If you hit someone in a car and they die, the punishment is far worse.
Punch someone in a fight and there is no damage, Maybe an assault charge.
Punch someone in a fight and they die? Manslaughter or 3rd degree murder.

The intent was to push him and the result was an injury, Injury or not the intent is physical contact that could lead to harm.
As fluky as it was.

You can't go pushing people in real life without getting charged with a crime, I understand it's just a push but it's still a stupid thing to do.

If Sakuraba pushed someone (not that he would ever do such a thing because he has class.) And someone got the same injury I wouldn't be surprised or too upset if he did get a fine or suspension.

Post-Script- after actually seeing a good video of it, that was way harder of a push than most stare-down pushes to build a fight.

Thanks for the link, That was actually way worse than I was even expecting.

If that is what a push did to him just imagine a fist fight..... If Stephens gets into any trouble that's some BS. Shoves happen all the time during weigh ins, it's the fight game.
Shouldn’t be shoving people at the weighs like a mental midget

LOL he’s lucky he didn’t have to actually fight him

Jeremy is the man & im sure everyone saying he’s a dick have never met him guy is cool and down to earth. Just has a short fuse no tolerance for fucking around.
Jeremy is a douchebag

I was mostly saying that i want him to get fined because he's a prick. Schaudenfreude basically.

As for him actually getting in trouble of some sort...

If anything i'd use the analogy, (the example is extreme but it's the easiest way to explain for me)
If you hit someone in a car and they're fine, it's kinda whatever.
If you hit someone in a car and they die, the punishment is far worse.
Punch someone in a fight and there is no damage, Maybe an assault charge.
Punch someone in a fight and they die? Manslaughter or 3rd degree murder.

The intent was to push him and the result was an injury, Injury or not the intent is physical contact that could lead to harm.
As fluky as it was.

You can't go pushing people in real life without getting charged with a crime, I understand it's just a push but it's still a stupid thing to do.

If Sakuraba pushed someone (not that he would ever do such a thing because he has class.) And someone got the same injury I wouldn't be surprised or too upset if he did get a fine or suspension.

Post-Script- after actually seeing a good video of it, that was way harder of a push than most stare-down pushes to build a fight.
Fair enough man. Good points there.

It’s not on point, concussion doesn’t happen from a front side in your face push, his body was tense unlike commentary. This guy probably cut too much weight and not feeling good. Don’t buy it at all.
Dude it's from his neck. Have you ever heard of whiplash?

Stephens not trying to go winless in 6 fights.

Probably cut him and be done with him.

If that is what a push did to him just imagine a fist fight..... If Stephens gets into any trouble that's some BS. Shoves happen all the time during weigh ins, it's the fight game.

He was probably so damn fucked up from the weigh cut that any impact have a significant damage.
Obviously in the fight he would have been rehydrated and his body way more resistant.

No way he would have received this damage because of a push in his normal state. He is a pro fighter after all.

Back