Klose blames the push by Stephens as the reason he pulled out.

On the Post fight show they just showed a post by Klose saying he more or less suffered Whiplash, and signs of concussion due to the push. I hope it hasn’t been posted and I have no source except for watching the show live.

Your thoughts?

“When I push people they don’t get back up”

In all seriousness I do hope that dude is ok, weight cutting is genuinely serious and should be taken dead seriously.

On the Post fight show they just showed a post by Klose saying he more or less suffered Whiplash, and signs of concussion due to the push. I hope it hasn’t been posted and I have no source except for watching the show live.

Your thoughts?
Search function bitch

Your thoughts?

Who da fook is that?!

If that is what a push did to him just imagine a fist fight..... If Stephens gets into any trouble that's some BS. Shoves happen all the time during weigh ins, it's the fight game.

I do extremely physical stuff all day at work and my life was sports for a long long time including wrestling, football and martial arts. I usually hurt myself sneezing or picking up something light at a weird angle. It's funny how that shit works. We have seen him fight and he's super tough, so don't act like a tough guy.

Last edited:
He got concussed from being shoved? Thank god they didnt let him fight...

This is a sissy move, no two ways about it. I don't get how guys like this get to the UFC.

Dana likes to claim that Ngannou punches with the force of a small car, but Stephens is out here giving other fighters whiplash just by pushing them.

Does everyone realize when he beat that guy near death, he did it with one of his friends...

he literally jumped a random guy and nearly killed him...

I, nor anyone, should ever have any respect for "whothefookisthisguy?"

I hope he at least gets a suspension and a fine.

LOL he’s lucky he didn’t have to actually fight him

Jeremy is the man & im sure everyone saying he’s a dick have never met him guy is cool and down to earth. Just has a short fuse no tolerance for fucking around.

Well then that points to a lot of weight being cut and maybe a move up to prevent you from getting concussed by a push.

24hrs to rehydrate is not going to help much if you're getting taken out by a push and the ufc needs to start having some fucking standards and put the fucking kibosh on stare down confrontations with fines (taken out of your purse).

Much like eye pokes there is no incentive for fighters to not do them - you get a warning while your opponent becomes compromised. Needs to be a no tolerance approach - you're warned backstage during ref instructions, warned once more during the in the ring instructions. First eye poke is a point deduction, 2nd a DQ loss.

Currently, it seems that some fighters count on the "accidental' foul as one of their tactics.

Then every fighter who ever pushed someone at the weigh ins should get fined too.

I don't think Stephens should be fined or punished cause as others say, shoving and shenanigans are part of the face-off "showmanship" - but if the injury due to a push is legit, and while it's a pretty freak accident if so (cause we haven't seen this happen really ever before(?)) would not be surprised if the brass would start putting a more "no contact" rule in place for faceoffs cause of the injury liability. This cost everyone involved money in one way or another, directly or otherwise.

How little is your dick that you have to call everyone "bitch?"
It's decent. That's not the point though. You only replied to the last word because you know im right and logical. If Stephens gets fined then so should everyone who ever shoved during a weigh in. Not only Stephens because you don’t respect him. Your emotions are getting the better of you.

I don't think Stephens should be fined or punished cause as others say, shoving and shenanigans are part of the face-off "showmanship" - but if the injury due to a push is legit, and while it's a pretty freak accident if so (cause we haven't seen this happen really ever before(?)) would not be surprised if the brass would start putting a more "no contact" rule in place for faceoffs cause of the injury liability. This cost everyone involved money in one way or another, directly or otherwise.
Yes. Makes sense.

I do extremely physical stuff all day at work and my life was sports for a long long time including wrestling, football and martial arts. I usually hurt myself sneezing or picking up something light at a weird angle. It's funny how that shit works. We have seen him fight and he's super tough, so don't act like a tough guy.
Believe me i wrestled in high school, i totally get what your saying. i was just trolling calm down. Klose is as tough as they come and puts on great fights! But yea he was prob dehydrated from the weight cut and not expecting anything, i could see how that shove could cause some issues. Sucks cause i was feeling that the fight was going to be awesome!

Back