Klitschkos planning boxing event in Ghana

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=61094#ixzz2H2hJahBI
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Klitschko Brothers Reportedly Planning Event in Ghana
Posted by: Boxing Bet on 1/4/2013 .

>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By BoxingBet.pl

Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko, who have been dominating the heavyweight division for several years, plan to stage a boxing event in Ghana, which can help to promote boxing in Africa. Ghanaian Jonathan Ahene Truly, who is going to be a co-organizer, has revealed that the event is tentatively scheduled for March.

A little off topic, but can someone answer this question for me.

I don't know shit about boxing and I wanted to know how good is Tyson Fury and are the Klitchko's really avoiding a fight with him?

Tyson Fury, for a prospect, has fought decent comp. He has lately started to use his size and added some improved defensive technique. He hits fairly hard and would be a handful for a lot of HWs. K bros aren't running from anyone, particularly him. I am sure Vitali in particular would love to splat him all over the canvas.

Fury is decent. His talent is his size. He will lose to both Wlad and Vitali.

No they're not avoiding him. Nothing has really been put to the table yet. It's obvious Fury wants more exposure on Channel 5 before going near the brothers.

A little off topic, but can someone answer this question for me.

I don't know shit about boxing and I wanted to know how good is Tyson Fury and are the Klitchko's really avoiding a fight with him?

He is a phenom and yes they are.

mebig is being sarcastic xd.

tyson fury is a domestic-level fighter who's yet to beat any fighter with a pulse

Surprised they didn't pick Nigeria. That seems to be a hotbed for untapped HW potential and they could even find some decent Nigerian competition for the main event.

mebig is being sarcastic xd.

tyson fury is a domestic-level fighter who's yet to beat any fighter with a pulse

Fury has fought better competition than the average HW prospect. The only HW prospect doing better is Chisora, and Fury beat him too.

Thats cool as hell, glad to see Clottey and Agbeko will get a chance to fight in front of a home crowd.

Has Clottey been seen since Pacquiao? Even as a sparring partner?

Back