Klitschko's manager: We are not fighting Kubrat Pulev

Neither stiverne nor wilder have better resumes than Pulev. If anything, this shows that Wlad is allowed to cherrypick opponents. If he is to do that, then relinquish the belt that he has not defended for a really long time.

My thoughts exactly. As I wrote earlier merits should count more and Pulev has earned his shot imo.

Plus, in contrast to the populra views, I think this fight is gonna make for an interesting battle

Pulev has to get a shot. He's been working towards this his whole career. It sucks that somebody that deserves this shot, even though it won't make as much money as the promoters want, can be left on the side.

I don't think Wlad will be able to get what he wants though. Pulev is a dangerous opponent for Wlad and a one that won't bring enough money to be worth the risk, however, there are rules exactly for times like this.

what is this risk that pulev brings?

This is the first time that Wlad wants to fights someone else other than his mandatory and people are giving him shit over it. Fucking guy can't win. Wlad has been fight mandatorys for 10yrs and people bitched and now he finally wants to step out do something for himself and unfiy all the titles and people bitch. WTF.

Unfying the crown is way more important than giving Just Another mandatory a shot.

Look at it this way. He doesn't want to fight a Challenger, he wants to fight a CHAMPION. That should be respected.

This is the first time that Wlad wants to fights someone else other than his mandatory and people are giving him shit over it. Fucking guy can't win. Wlad has been fight mandatorys for 10yrs and people bitched and now he finally wants to step out do something for himself and unfiy all the titles and people bitch. WTF.

Unfying the crown is way more important than giving Just Another mandatory a shot.

Look at it this way. He doesn't want to fight a Challenger, he wants to fight a CHAMPION. That should be respected.

ugh... wut?

Stervine is a Champion, Pulev is a Challenger. So no one should be mad that Wlad is trying to fight a Champion instead of a Challenger.

well... Pulev has been a challanger for quite a while now, every time they go with "okay, one more fight and you get a title shot". That's been going on for the last 5 fights atleast.

I do believe it's time Klitschko take Pulev.

well... Pulev has been a challanger for quite a while now, every time they go with "okay, one more fight and you get a title shot". That's been going on for the last 5 fights atleast.

I do believe it's time Klitschko take Pulev.

I get it, you just want to see the fight. I understand that, i don't understand how some people are mad at Wlad. He is going for something bigger than Pulev with the unfiying the crown.

Now if he fights someone other than the Current WBC Champion, then people can bitch about him avoiding Pulev. But if he waits for Strivene/Wilder winner, I don't have a problem, he is the Champ and should be allowed to wait if he wants. Its not like Pulev can go after Fury/Chirsoa winner while Wlad waits.

Unifying the titles would be cool for Klitschko. That however is a matter of him pursuing a personal goal. I wish him best and I'm pretty sure he will succeed in doing so.

Defending the title against a mandatory contender is a different thing though. He is the champ of this org and if he wants to maintain that status he should keep his end of the deal.

He can always unify the titles AFTER he fulfills his obligations. Everyone says Pulev is no match for Wlad. If Kubrat is such an easy opponent why does he avoid him for so long?

I get it, you just want to see the fight. I understand that, i don't understand how some people are mad at Wlad. He is going for something bigger than Pulev with the unfiying the crown.

Now if he fights someone other than the Current WBC Champion, then people can bitch about him avoiding Pulev. But if he waits for Strivene/Wilder winner, I don't have a problem, he is the Champ and should be allowed to wait if he wants. Its not like Pulev can go after Fury/Chirsoa winner while Wlad waits.

Wilder also deserves a title shot and I believe Klitschko-Wilder will be a great matchup if Wilder beats Stiverne.

In my mind I see things playing out like this - Klitschko-Pulev and Stiverne-Wilder and winner unify belts.

If everybody is right it will be Klitschko vs Wilder but I really believe Pulev has a chance to win this fight.

Wlad fights the winner of Wilder vs Bernie is much better.

Tyson Fury waiting on the sidelines throwing another fit.

Pulev is just flat out better than Stirvine and Wilder

If anyone in the game wants to earn some respect (Fury since he's free) they should fight Pulev

There's really no one for him to fight. Maybe Wilder would bring in more money than Pulev? I think he struggles more with Deontay than he does Pulev.

Wlad would destroy Wilder imo

Wilder also deserves a title shot and I believe Klitschko-Wilder will be a great matchup if Wilder beats Stiverne.

In my mind I see things playing out like this - Klitschko-Pulev and Stiverne-Wilder and winner unify belts.

If everybody is right it will be Klitschko vs Wilder but I really believe Pulev has a chance to win this fight.

How so?

Wlad would destroy Wilder imo

Well yeah, I struggle to think of really anyone who can trouble Wlad right now besides his brother but I think Wilder has a stronger chance than most given how awkward and reckless his style is.

First Chavez jr, then Eddie Alvarez, now this!!! WHY CANT WE HAVE NICE THINGS
What's next, Gustaffson.. oh god no.

Wilder will beat Stiverne and Pulev.

He's the best prospect by far.

Wilder vs Klitschko would be the first non-boring klitschko fight in a decade, if it ever happens

Back