Klitschko's manager: We are not fighting Kubrat Pulev

There's really no one for him to fight. Maybe Wilder would bring in more money than Pulev? I think he struggles more with Deontay than he does Pulev.

Time for Stiverne to step up and ask for a shot at crown.

Wlad fights the winner of Wilder vs Bernie is much better.

Tyson Fury waiting on the sidelines throwing another fit.

I do not understand how can Klitschko pick another opponent over Pulev when he's the IBF mandatory title contender.

I mean have not read the rules of the organization but the logical thinking leads me to believe that if he does not want to defend the title against the mandatory challenger the title should be vacated and Pulev should fight with whoever steps up.

Plus I do not really see who has deserved a title shot more than the Bulgarian. I dunno how much of a draw he is but merit has to mean something, especially in sports competitions

I do not understand how can Klitschko pick another opponent over Pulev when he's the IBF mandatory title contender.

I mean have not read the rules of the organization but the logical thinking leads me to believe that if he does not want to defend the title against the mandatory challenger the title should be vacated and Pulev should fight with whoever steps up.

Plus I do not really see who has deserved a title shot more than the Bulgarian. I dunno how much of a draw he is but merit has to mean something, especially in sports competitions

He wants to fight to unify the titles. Pulev is nobody and Wlad has fought every crappy mandatory thy put in front of him (and taken criticism for it), he deserves a chance to be part of history. To become the first undisputed champ since Lewis and the first to hold 4 major titles.

the wbc says that stiverne has to fight wilder next. I wonder if that even happens

I don't think anyone in the top 20 is "scared" of Pulev, let alone Wlad.

I think there are better money fights right now as things get a bit more interesting in the heavyweight division. I think the Pulev fight would be a fun one, but probably in a couple of fights.

I think there are better money fights right now as things get a bit more interesting in the heavyweight division. I think the Pulev fight would be a fun one, but probably in a couple of fights.

The best would be for Wlad to be stripped of the title - this will show that the ibf is not a pushover and wont be held hostage. Pulev can then win that title and go into a Klitschko fight with the buzz of being the ibf champ, and it will be a unification bout as well, meaning $$$$ for all involved.

The best would be for Wlad to be stripped of the title - this will show that the ibf is not a pushover and wont be held hostage. Pulev can then win that title and go into a Klitschko fight with the buzz of being the ibf champ, and it will be a unification bout as well, meaning $$$$ for all involved.

No it would show that the IBF is a chickenshit organization who cares more about sanctioning fees than boxing or even the value of their belt. Wlad is the champ. Pulev is not the clear number two who is being ducked by him. He is a sub par mandatory who is being passed up in favour of a unification bout, by a man who has fought every challenger put in front of him.

No it would show that the IBF is a chickenshit organization who cares more about sanctioning fees than boxing or even the value of their belt. Wlad is the champ. Pulev is not the clear number two who is being ducked by him. He is a sub par mandatory who is being passed up in favour of a unification bout, by a man who has fought every challenger put in front of him.

Neither stiverne nor wilder have better resumes than Pulev. If anything, this shows that Wlad is allowed to cherrypick opponents. If he is to do that, then relinquish the belt that he has not defended for a really long time.

Neither stiverne nor wilder have better resumes than Pulev. If anything, this shows that Wlad is allowed to cherrypick opponents. If he is to do that, then relinquish the belt that he has not defended for a really long time.

if wlad fights him he can fight the stivern wilder winner

It is the belt. Not the resume. Wlad isn't cherry picking, it isn't like he is ducking the threats. He just wants that belt.

Wlad fought 4 loss, 6 foot tall, truck driver, literally he fought a man who drives trucks and his excuse was it's his mandatory. Pulev is clearly better than leapai, this is why Wlad won't be remembered well, people will look at his resume and laugh at the idea he's an ATG heavyweight.

Good, I want to see the Stiverne fight. Chance to unify the HW belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back