Klidson Abreu has a win over Johnny Walker

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
and debuts these weekend. He was actually considered a better prospect than Walker until Walker exploded onto the scene.

Hes fighting Magomed Ankalaev who also is one of the best lhw prospects in the world.

Hes a guy to keep an eye on. I think Ankalaev wins but Klidson should be a top 10 lhw at some point.

Seems like an exciting guy, 14-2 with no decisions.

Sherdog - “that guy lost before in his career he is trash” *eats doritos and drinks mountain dew in bed*

Last edited:
When Cirkunov gets injured, they'll do a rematch

He has Clit in his name. Got my support.
5vhvXSn.gif

He's fighting on the Prague card this weekend against Magomed "I beat up "Bearjew" Paul Craig for 2 rounds +4:50, then got triangled at 4:59" Ankalov.

I know, it's a long nickname, but that's what they call him.

Sherdog - “that guy lost beforein his career he is trash” *eats doritos and drinks mountain dew in bed*
Oh C'mon man, we're not all like that...

It was Flamin' Hot Cheetos and Monster Energy Drink

Damn, I'll have to check that out.
Ankalaev is a monster though I'm looking forward to seeing how his Career progresses

naughty man did not cut the weight like professional. not good.

Sherdog - “that guy lost before in his career he is trash” *eats doritos and drinks mountain dew in bed*
that is def me when im lazy minus the trashing on fighters who have lost. but i certainly browse sherdog while in bed with food and drinks and shit lol

Back