KJ Noons boxing

He was knocked out by Charles Bennett. Hes def not the best striker.

your logic is horrible.

Noons just got caught plain and simple. not to take anything away from Krazy Horse but hes not a better striker than Noons

noons is a great boxer.
city boxing is one of the most well respected camps around.
anyone who says different lacks boxing knowledge.

your logic is horrible.

Noons just got caught plain and simple. not to take anything away from Krazy Horse but hes not a better striker than Noons

not tech, def/off; but in regards handspeed (at least w/the first shot) and one punch power; its not even close, an honestly i think bennet has the better chin.... Noons proved he couldn't take the shot bennet hit him w/and i think the shot noons hit bennet w/would have stopped him too.

in regards to ability-few people have bennets tools; imagine how hard u have to hit and how good a shot u have to take to beat someone who has that much better tech/exp/strategy than u, an this person has comparable ability.

bennet won and wins based off ability, an loses based off a lack of skills

Gomi outboxed Bennett. Besides his performance against Diaz Gomi has beaten everyone standing - Ludwig, Pulver, Azeredo... You name it. Gomi is the best striker in 155/160.

noons is a great boxer.
city boxing is one of the most well respected camps around.
anyone who says different lacks boxing knowledge.

Lol. How many champs do they have? Noons and.....?

Don't get me wrong. I've been around there and it looks like a good gym, but the way you said it makes it sound like City Boxing is the next ATT.

Since Kronk closed down, City is actually the next best IMO.

You can find the fight on Dailymotion.com. Gomi broke Ludwigs nose really bad.

Back