KJ Noons, a little info please

I was so apalled by the comparison that I made it my sig to ridicule Stephen Quadros. I've never liked his commentary.

I liked Quadros on the very early Pride events, but he has become insufferable over the last 2-3 years, seeing himself as part of the event. Although, in his defense, he has to listen to Bill Goldberg during the Elite XC events.

I liked Quadros on the very early Pride events, but he has become insufferable over the last 2-3 years, seeing himself as part of the event. Although, in his defense, he has to listen to Bill Goldberg during the Elite XC events.

I hate him.

I remember sitting down and watching one of those early Pride events and him and Bas were doing commentary. It wa sa Gary Goodridge fight but I don't recall the opponent. Anyway, he starts telling us how Gary's opponent called him to tell him he lost the fight, WHILE WE WERE WATCHING THE FIGHT! I could never believe they didn't go back and edit that out.

Hes like the Pride Mike Goldberg.

I was so apalled by the comparison that I made it my sig to ridicule Stephen Quadros. I've never liked his commentary.

haha i commented on it in one of the few threads i actually start in the Contenders forum.

seano its a shame talking MMA in there just doesn't happen. I guess that thread would be an example.

the disrespect for technique was killing me...thats a white belt sweep blah blah blah. such an easy sweep we barely see it in MMA AND it took a Cesar Gracie blackbelt to pull it off.

haha i commented on it in one of the few threads i actually start in the Contenders forum.

seano its a shame talking MMA in there just doesn't happen. I guess that thread would be an example.

the disrespect for technique was killing me...thats a white belt sweep blah blah blah. such an easy sweep we barely see it in MMA AND it took a Cesar Gracie blackbelt to pull it off.

I saw you post about that sweep in this forum (in this thread?) and then make that thread and honestly, I expected at least a few people to come in and pretend they know JJ, but no, all the threads are about Diazs' bullshit. It does seem no one really notices the technique.

I saw you post about that sweep in this forum (in this thread?) and then make that thread and honestly, I expected at least a few people to come in and pretend they know JJ, but no, all the threads are about Diazs' bullshit. It does seem no one really notices the technique.

yea the idea came from this thread i believe can't remember. Its his own fault he gets the shit he gets but the guy is pretty damn good on the ground.

Whatever tho...ya know? I'll just lurk there and post here.

i see it a round and a half of stand-up and they'll eventually hit the ground.

From there its a wrap.

Diaz has better cardio and a 5-round fight benefits him.

I'm bummed people want to talk about the confrontation rather than Nick's kimura to full mount transition. That was a thing of beauty.

I still think Noons beats Diaz. Noons is in my opinion the much better striker and if Diaz cant get him down than I dont have much faith in Diaz to get the win.

Also, my Maple Leafs hired Ron Wilson. :D

I love when the announcers discuss Diaz's striking and power and then you see his opponent at the end of the fight, barely a mark on his face.

Diaz is what he is, and he's a love/hate guy. He's never going to be a top ten guy until he learns to wrestle a little bit.

he stilled KOed Lawler pretty good.

I still think Noons beats Diaz. Noons is in my opinion the much better striker and if Diaz cant get him down than I dont have much faith in Diaz to get the win.

Also, my Maple Leafs hired Ron Wilson. :D

i think eventually Diaz gets him down.

as far as RW goes you are in good hands. He makes teams good. It's what he does.

Back