Kissing Cousins Pregnant Facing Jail Time

these white mormon cousins have asian names further enhancing the comedy aspect of the OP.
xF6WQHEN7x8AlSlS3Q3G2EtKgdfkEzKKR-0Z-A-UAyM.gif
I wish I had the balls to yell this at a city council meeting

Well, if the female was 9 years old...

But all they have to do is claim to be christians...utah and all

Forbidden in bible:
Mother/stepmother and son (vs. 7-8)
Sister/half-sister and brother (vs. 9, 11)
Grandchild and grandparent (vs. 10)
Aunt and nephew (vs. 12)
A man and his uncle's wife (v.14)
Daughter-in-law and father-in-law (vs. 15)
Sister-in-law and brother-in-law (vs. 16)
A woman and her daughter and the same man (vs. 17)
A woman and her granddaughter and the same man (vs. 17)
A woman and her sister and the same man (vs. 18)

Yes, the bible is all about incest. There are many things in the Bible that just seem to be ignored. According to the Bible, Adam and Eve had three sons, Cain, Abel and Seth. It then talks about who begat [fathered] who. When I was 6 years old in Sunday school, I asked where their wives came from. Nobody wanted to answer that question. Like all children with a question that isn't answered, I was persistent. I didn't know the ins and outs of biology then and it was just an innocent question that eventually led me to question everything about religions.

What % of birth defects were from incest?

One time a friend of mine reached around me to grasp my cousins ass and she thought it was me. Chick wouldn’t leave me alone the rest of the night.

I would’ve, maybe.

Yes, the bible is all about incest. There are many things in the Bible that just seem to be ignored. According to the Bible, Adam and Eve had three sons, Cain, Abel and Seth. It then talks about who begat [fathered] who. When I was 6 years old in Sunday school, I asked where their wives came from. Nobody wanted to answer that question. Like all children with a question that isn't answered, I was persistent. I didn't know the ins and outs of biology then and it was just an innocent question that eventually led me to question everything about religions.

I don't think Adam and Eve are meant to be literal historical persons. I take the Jordan Peterson view of the book of Genesis. But lots of the incest stuff comes about from if your brother dies without an offspring the brother marries his widow to have kids and carry on the line...

But in a way we all commit incest. All human beings are your family. It is just where the cutoff is. Now, I have a lot of hot cousins so I am going by Appalachian rules!!!

Back