Kirk Douglas dies at 103.

The dude had other “ rumors “ around him with other starlets for years. She wasn’t only one. Look neither one of us knows the exact truth. But...the rumor mill of Hollywood at that time , was surprisingly accurate. Errol Flynn pedo...Montgomery Clift gay...Lauren Bacall serial Cheater on bogie......and Douglas rapist. I don’t know what happened but you don’t either. Ok ok I’ll say this .. IF Douglas did it , Natalie Wood is laughing in her grave. IF he didn’t, then fuck her.
"If he did it".... Um she did almost 40 years before he did. Why would she be laughing?

I'm just saying you seem to take sides with no evidence.

Thought this michael douglas and couldn't believe how quickly he aged from the game to this.

Well that's your perspective, not everyone has the same. A lot of people don't want to get old and brittle and start losing your mind. It's a huge fear for many I believe.

And it's not that easy to kill yourself. People fear death, because there is no turning back. Once you move on that's it and who knows if you will get punished for killing yourself. Also the fear of the unknown is probably the ultimate fear.

While you are right that many people don't want to get old, I don't think you will ever find one of them as they age wishing they were dead instead.

It is something that young people say and the younger they are the more young they set that age. I recall one of daughters friends saying she would never want to live into her 40's as she could not envision herself being in her parents role and being happy.

Research shows you get happier and more content with life as you get older though, science says it's fine!

Also death is the ultimate fear, dying young is death, how can the ultimate fear be better than a suspicion people have?

I personally think it's some really lazy thinking.
Yup.

Find an old person and ask them if they wished they died earlier and the answer (outside someone suffering) is a pretty universal no, even amongst those who never imagined wanting to be alive when they got old.

Back