Kirk Douglas dies at 103.

Jean_Spangelr.jpg
noice

Raped a 16 yr old, lived until 103.

Is he anti-Trump too? Sexial deviants tend to be anti-Trump.
ted nugent also had sex with teens and he is pro trump iirc.

both nugent and trump are also draft dodgers

R.I.P. Mr Douglas
I'm going to watch Spartacus and Final Countdown in his honor.

And for those who don't know what Final Countdown is:

Tough Guys is my go-to for lesser known Kirk Douglas classics.

Raped a 16 yr old, lived until 103.

Is he anti-Trump too? Sexial deviants tend to be anti-Trump.

i didn’t know that. He stays true to the child rapist Hollywood tribe I guess. That makes me sad.

Charlie Chaplin, woody Allen, Roman Polanski, Weinstein

Now that was a chin. Until Uriah there was the one and only

I was pretty sure he died two decades ago.

Not gonna lie. I thought he died at least three times over the past 20 years. This is some Mandela effect shit.

RIP. RIP. RIP.

Just in case, here's a future RIP.

What an amazing and full life.

Reading an article on his passing, they showed pictures of his wife and himself when they were young, and one when his wife turned 100. It is a startling reminder that irrespective of fame or fortune, father time catches up with us all (unless you are Keanu Reeves). Beautiful couple irrespective of age all things considered.

177f1df0899f004c92f7f1688dfdb5e2.png

Kirk-Douglas-Wife-Anne-Buydens-100-Birthday-mobile.jpg

Ok looked into it.

it was 15 year old Natalie wood. And it was claimed to be an brutal assault, with threats of death after.

http://classichollywoodactresses.blogspot.com/2017/12/did-kirk-douglas-rape-natalie-wood.html

And it does seem like she was murdered later in life.

JESUS
I don't know if this is true or not, and I hope it isn't, but this is the worst part IMO
"Her mother discouraged her from filing a complaint because she worried it would hurt her movie career. At the time Kirk Douglas was one of the most powerful stars in Hollywood." Nice to know that mother is more worried about her career personally I don't think anyone under 18 should be allowed in show business.

Back