Kirk Douglas dies at 103.

Raped a 16 yr old, lived until 103.

Is he anti-Trump too? Sexial deviants tend to be anti-Trump.

Legit thought he passed away years ago. RIP.

R.I.P. Mr Douglas
I'm going to watch Spartacus and Final Countdown in his honor.

And for those who don't know what Final Countdown is:

RIP Kirk, loved the performance you and your son gave in Yellow

He just wanted to see Trump acquitted before he left for heaven

Hate to break it to you buddeh, But Trumps acquittal is probably what killed him. Kirk was a Democrat and a big Obama supporter.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/06/kirk-douglas-obama-ready-for-much-more-125572

Legendary actor Kirk Douglas says he’s ready for President Barack Obama to win another term and "do much more."

Douglas, 95, told the Hollywood Reporter that some U.S. politicians act like they want a return to the days of Hollywood’s infamous blacklist — but Obama is definitely not one of them.

“I am always optimistic. I will be more optimistic if Obama is reelected. I think he has done a good job under adverse conditions, and I think he's ready to do much more,” Douglas said.

d27fd619fa0dd69d4ce45d8ccc861089.jpg

Hate to break it to you buddeh, But Trumps acquittal is probably what killed him. Kirk was a Democrat and a big Obama supporter.

Ahh, Then the acquittal is the gift that keeps on giving

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Pardon my slow brain, what do you mean?
Serious? It means he chowed on some diseased vag. The same way HPV can cause cervical cancer it can also cause throat cancer. Means of transmission being oral sex.

Dude, when Kirk was born, the age of consent was still 10 in some places in the US. We are fortunate he was going that old.

RIP guy slobbering from wheelchair. You were a guy that produced a douche. Sleep well antiseptic scented prince

Kirk Douglas died after Kobe did. What a weird stat.

RIP to both.

Anonymous blog posts apparently have a great influence on your opinions.

Anonymous blog posts apparently have a great influence on your opinions.
They seem to be influencing substantial amounts of people in society - thats why the whole liberal/sjw/feminist thing going around like cancer.

Depends on my health. If I'm bed ridden and can't take care of myself in the most simplistic ways. Than I'd rather be dead.

I can take care of you...

Back