Kingsbu needs an opponent for Fox Card

Senbonzakura

Sakuraba- PrideFC Never Die!
@Brown
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying this thread is for those that are interested in seeing Kingsbury fight, the guy is not a top 10 LHW but he is a solid athlete that can take a beating and dish out a bit of his own. It's been a while since Manuawa destroyed his orbital bone but Kingsbury is eyeing a return on the San Jose card. After getting a murder row of Jimi and Glover the ufc should give him someone closer to his level, thus leads my question who should he fight?

A fight with Brandon Vera would be pretty cool to see given both have been out for about the same time.
What's Soszynski been up to? He holds a nice record in the LHW division and while I know he's semi retired to be a dj, maybe a fight with Kingsbu will entice him to come back as it's a toss up on who wins.

Who else could they give him for his return?

I thought he was retired/cut.

Retired and then unretired, the combat sports special.

Honestly I'm somewhat intrigued to see how his return pans out. The UFC needs more 205ers so hopefully he can put some stuff together.

He has always been on the roster. I think he is just now healed up to come back.

I also think Vera would be a good matchup.

The winner of Gian Villante's fight

Actually that's in June. Can't think of anyone else really.

Krylov is booked
Cummins fight this weekend
Villante fights next month

It really doesn't leave anyone except Barrosso, Vera, Blachowicz, and couple other guys making their debut

Kingsbury via UD :icon_sad:
It's sad we're both worried about Shogun losing that fight lol

Just goes to show how much wear and tear Shogun has over the years, oh what could have been *sobbing*

Krylov is booked
Cummins fight this weekend
Villante fights next month

It really doesn't leave anyone except Barrosso, Vera, Blachowicz, and couple other guys making their debut

I'd prefer that option to be honest. Have to imagine Kingsbu at this point is the prime candidate for a tune up opportunity.

Krylov is booked
Speaking of Krylov, I recently watched a bunch of episodes of Bully Beatdown on YT for whatever reason, and I noticed Jeremy Horn tapped out a bully with the same choke Krylov submitted to against OSP. That should tell you something.

Is Pokrajac still signed? That'd be a nice fight.

It's sad we're both worried about Shogun losing that fight lol

Just goes to show how much wear and tear Shogun has over the years, oh what could have been *sobbing*

Nah Shogun would wreck him. I was only joking but it seems you were worried lol :mad:

Speaking of Krylov, I recently watched a bunch of episodes of Bully Beatdown on YT for whatever reason, and I noticed Jeremy Horn tapped out a bully with the same choke Krylov submitted to against OSP. That should tell you something.

Von Flue is a classic against noobs.
Nikita probably thought it wasn't going to work on him somehow, doubt he didn't know the choke.

Back