King's Martial Arts

Ratler123

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about this school? It is owned and run by Beau King.

could you provide more information?

kinda vague.

Pro-wrestling?

T5DR_King.jpg

Sorry, It's called king martial arts. Located in Riverside CA owned and operated by a MMA fighter by the name of Beau King. I really have no more information other than that.

sorry, no.

have you checked him in the Sherdog fight finder to see what his record is?

I would check out his home page, do some google and youtube research and if it looks appealing for what you are looking to do, drop in and communicate with them!

GL

SHERDOG FIGHTFINDER

Beau King

VITAL STATISTICS
Name Beau King
Record 4 - 8 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Wins 1 (T)KOs ( 25 %)
2 Submissions ( 50 %)
1 Decisions ( 25 %)

Losses 2 (T)KOs ( 25 %)
5 Submissions ( 62.5 %)
1 Decisions ( 12.5 %)

Weight 150lbs (69kg)

Fighter_20899.JPG

King's Martial Arts
7899 Mission Grove Parkway S
Riverside, CA 92508-5062 map
Riverside-San Bernardino, CA Metro Area

Phone:(951) 776-9556 Website:Information not found

King's Martial Arts is a private company categorized under Martial Arts Instruction and located in Riverside, CA. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of less than $500,000 and employs a staff of approximately 1 to 4.

all i could find but i only googled for like 2 minutes.

Yeah I found those too. I have been to his gym, but I am looking for credentials. I am between them and Millennia MMA. They are charging about the same.

Yeah I found those too. I have been to his gym, but I am looking for credentials. I am between them and Millennia MMA. They are charging about the same.

Same price? No brainer. Go with Millennia.

Also, I may be wrong, but I think Beau trains out of Team Quest.

Yes, but go check them out for yourself. They're also opening a 2nd school in Chino Hills.

I have gone to look them up and I have taken a tour of their facility earlier. Really I am looking for casual instruction meaning I don't want to be down there being yelled at and shit. I am not looking to pro fight, but rather just learn and possibly lose some weight off of my fat ass. Lol. But from what I saw everybody looked nice and it seemed like the instructors were very personable I just have yet to see how their practices for bjj are run. Anybody have experience there?

Back