King Ry vs Fonseca

Aaaaah Faaaak i was lurking early in the day to see if there were any threads so I can say “The Flair is coming” now I get home late from work and dude is in the 5th smh.

Any Knockdowns so far?

Aaaaah Faaaak i was lurking early in the day to see if there were any threads so I can say “The Flair is coming” now I get home late from work and dude is in the 5th smh.

Any Knockdowns so far?
Nah...Cobbs is sorta runnin tbh

Of course as i say that he fights

I'm sorry but Vergil Ortiz would end Cobbs career...
He’s a fun enough tv fighter but that’s as far as he goes. Anyone remotely elite will destroy him. Most gatekeepers probably push his shit in.

Cobb is going to end up a gatekeeper at best but he's sort of fun to watch.

He’s a fun enough tv fighter but that’s as far as he goes. Anyone remotely elite will destroy him. Most gatekeepers probably push his shit in.
Damn, we said the same thing at about the same time. Good undercard fighter.

He got rocked silly last fight and pull off the KO lmao, very entertaining...
He is very fun usually

I guess we're all on the same page with him though haha

He is very fun usually

I guess we're all on the same page with him though haha

Yeah I think he keeps getting just a tad bit better with some things but I cant seg him too high up either lol. Al though I been looking forward to Vergil and think he’s a beast but I don’t think he’s really beaten anyone durable yet.

Yeah I think he keeps getting just a tad bit better with some things but I cant seg him too high up either lol. Al though I been looking forward to Vergil and think he’s a beast but I don’t think he’s really beaten anyone durable yet.
Virgil? He beat a couple vets who never were finished

And with Virgil it's more in how he finishes. He's nasty.

His last fight was slightly underwhelming but i never really put stock into that...the greatest ones have off nights in all sports let alone 21 year old kids

Kinda dbag move climbing the ropes and wooooing in opponent’s corner like that.

The fuck? One judge had it for Kotey?

Why are people booing?

“Cause im The Blair, Im the Flair, And I got hair Down There! Woooooooooooo!!”

Back