King Mo vs. Satoshi Ishii Full Fight

King Mo is so fucking annoying because he really seems like he could be a really fun guy to watch.

Awful fight... Just like most Bellator non title fight main events. They must pay Ishii not to fight back because the dude didn't do shit against Rampage either.

Lawal was disappointed why Ishii wasn't giving his all. He wanted to give the fans a show and Ishii was playing it safe. Every round ended with Mo acting flabbergasted.

Lawal was disappointed why Ishii wasn't giving his all. He wanted to give the fans a show and Ishii was playing it safe. Every round ended with Mo acting flabbergasted.
Then that's on Mo to wake up and go "oh, he's not gonna give me oppurtunities to counter, so I better go on the offensive."

Then that's on Mo to wake up and go "oh, he's not gonna give me oppurtunities to counter, so I better go on the offensive."

He looked on the offensive to me. Can't get too overconfident, Ishii's a big dude. He can pull off an upset if Mo gets too cocky.

That was painful to watch, infact, it was one of those fights you just knew was going to be bad before it started. It takes two to tango, but Iishi for the most part is to blame. You gotta bring the fight to Mo like Phil did, you can't let him coast out a boring decision because he does know how to win like that.

Satoshi Ishii is one of the worst things that happened to MMA.

Lawal is a terrible fighter to watch. Ishii is not built for MMA (boulder shoulders).

It is your own fault if you watched this fight expecting something different.

Ishi should get a fedor rematch and retire

both looked like shit tbh and i cant blame the audience for leaving the building before the fight was over.

Awful fight... Just like most Bellator non title fight main events. They must pay Ishii not to fight back because the dude didn't do shit against Rampage either.
well thats anyone he fights....... ask fedor.

That wasn't nearly as bad as people were saying. It was a boring fight but I was expecting much worse from what everyone was saying. People seem to judge Ishii and Bellator much harder than the ufc. It was just a standard MMA fight, nothing special but certainly not the atrocity people were saying.

Ishi should get a fedor rematch and retire

nah, I'd rather see a Cro Cop rematch (of the rematch), I have high hopes on him, he is still young and developing, like Erick Silva

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back