King Mo vs Rampage?

BADBOYKILLA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
anybody else see this as a bad match up for jackson? i do.. quinton is a GOOD wrestler but mo has got the better takedown defense in my books :wink: i see this one being a UD for mo possibly even ending tko.. any thoughts/predictions?

anybody else see this as a bad match up for jackson? i do.. quinton is a GOOD wrestler but mo has got the better takedown defense in my books :wink: i see this one being a UD for mo possibly even ending tko.. any thoughts/predictions?

yea mo proved that against Newton twice lol if he tries to fight page anywhere close to how he fought newton both times, mos taking a nap, round 1 or early rd 2. Mo"s only shot at wining is takedowns and trying to land soething hard early cause he gasses pretty quickly. I see this being a rough night for MO, IMO plus I don't know if he knows how to fight without emotion and theres alot of yrs of bad blood there. Goin way back when Page was ufc champ or just after he lost it. Rampage has more experience fighting guys he doesn't like. so well see

yea mo proved that against Newton twice lol if he tries to fight page anywhere close to how he fought newton both times, mos taking a nap, round 1 or early rd 2. Mo"s only shot at wining is takedowns and trying to land soething hard early cause he gasses pretty quickly. I see this being a rough night for MO, IMO plus I don't know if he knows how to fight without emotion and theres alot of yrs of bad blood there. Goin way back when Page was ufc champ or just after he lost it. Rampage has more experience fighting guys he doesn't like. so well see

I can't seem to find the picture, but there was one pretty recently of them palling around. The bad blood is likely faked to sell the fight.

Mo's chin isn't bad, but it's far from great. Rampage has power, but he's sloppy. He wings nothing but huge hooks and if Mo can keep away from them, he'll do fine.

This fight will either end early or just be an embarrassing display of who has worse cardio.

I think Mo will try to wrestle his way through, if he tries to swing with hampage he's going down

Mo has looked awful since getting busted for roids. Except when he fought Petruzelli that is. Rampage is ridiculously past his prime, but will still win. This will look like Rampage/Hammil

I can't seem to find the picture, but there was one pretty recently of them palling around. The bad blood is likely faked to sell the fight.

Mo's chin isn't bad, but it's far from great. Rampage has power, but he's sloppy. He wings nothing but huge hooks and if Mo can keep away from them, he'll do fine.

This fight will either end early or just be an embarrassing display of who has worse cardio.
Mo already said the beef wasn't real. He said the fight isn't about that beef it's about getting paid and that's it.

Mo already said the beef wasn't real. He said the fight isn't about that beef it's about getting paid and that's it.

when the fight starts the "beef" will be very real indeed

i layed 25 down on mo at +295 i think he takes it by UD> RAMpage hasnt impressed me in years./

Back