King Mo vs Phil Davis

Discussion in 'Worldwide MMA Discussion' started by mbach4307, Feb 20, 2016.

1. mbach4307

mbach4307 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I am actually looking forward to this fight. Just a thought though. Their promo was terrible. How did they not mention that PSU vs OkSU is this sunday? It's for the first ever NCAA duel meet team title. Just a thought, because both were standout wrestlers at their respective schools.

2. mkt

mkt Silver Belt

We'll finally get to see Mo against a Top 5-ish LHW. I'm picking Davis.

3. qw3rty

qw3rty R.I.P @FrankieNYC

I wonder against who will be defending Brooks and McGeary...

I go with Davis as well

4. mbach4307

mbach4307 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Yeah, I think Davis is at the level of bader. If he were still in the ufc he would be right at the 5/6 spot. He beats everyone below him and loses to everyone above him.

5. dreek. S-470

dreek. S-470 Veterinary Medical Disaster

I have Davis in this one, Mo is on a downward trend in his career IMHO. I would of loved to see this fight had he been in his prime. He hasn't fought the caliber of competition as of late that Davis has. Yes,he's on a win streak but the last three where against unheralded opponents over seas. As an ex wrestler i'm excited for this fight either way. I do hope Phil can pick up some more striking chops to add to his arsenal. As one of the lads mentioned earlier he'd still be middle to top 5/6 in the UFC had he not been cut. I believe he's not quite yet peaked and could build up to be a contender in the next 1-2 years if he continues to improve his overall game. I'm really looking forward to Warren/Caldwell in a few weeks,that should be a hell of a scrap!

mbach4307 likes this.