King Mo vs Newton 3?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
With Rampage saying he doesn't want to fight Newton and many feeling that King Mo won that fight anyways, do we just seem them offer King Mo the title shot and Tito vs Rampage instead? Seems like a good fix to me.

Tito can't beat rampage no matter what. He just can't beathim at this point. King mo vs Newton was a terrible fight to watch. I though MO won the second fight, but I don't like to see a rematch.

It'd rather see the Newton part 3 fight than a rematch with Rampage. Not sure who you can have Rampage fight instead besides Tito right now if he won't fight the champ, and the champ needs someone to fight so might as well be the tournament runner up who won in the eyes of many.

I dunno, just brainstorming ideas as it sounds Rampage doesn't want the fight.

This has got to be one of the least interesting title pictures right now. I'm not really sold on any of the guys in the top 4 or 5. I think LHW and HW are just really hurting in Bellator right now. No interest in Newton vs Mo 3 nor a match with Veh again, Tito not deserving of a shot right now. The only logical fight is Rampage and why sign a contract if you're not willing to be the champ. It seems counterproductive.

Considering Newton said he'd fight Rampage, Rampage said he doesn't want to fight Newton, Bjorn being ok with Rampage not fighting Newton, and Rampage and Newton training together, it seems like a pretty safe bet to me that Newton probably gets the best of Rampage in training.

Rampage newton is a good fight but go with what you did if page won't accept.

Back