King Mo to try out Boxing

i will, a real source.

Suit yourself. You only make yourself look foolish anyway. Regardless if you believe I know Kaehn, none of the information I posted needs to come from him. What do you disagree with? That superheavyweight is a weak division? That Kaehn's gym was strictly boxing? That Bonnar had fights outside the golden gloves?

King Mo has a swagger without the skill to back it up. He needs to get his head on right. Boxing certainly can't hurt. Heck, a few beatings might knock him straight.

Suit yourself. You only make yourself look foolish anyway. Regardless if you believe I know Kaehn, none of the information I posted needs to come from him. What do you disagree with? That superheavyweight is a weak division? That Kaehn's gym was strictly boxing? That Bonnar had fights outside the golden gloves?

I talked with a local boxing instructor who medaled in the olympics he said bonnar has great skills and the division was strong

I talked with a local boxing instructor who medaled in the olympics he said bonnar has great skills and the division was strong

I have said nothing of Bonnar's skills. I have not seen him box as an amateur in person or on tape, but the fact that he was able to win two fights in the national golden gloves makes me think he was a solid amateur. The guy he lost to wasn't that bad of a fighter either. Greg Corbin was the name. He went on to come in second place that year (2004), and won the whole thing in 2005. Corbin probably would have made the '08 Olympic team if he wasn't in jail, I believe he was better than Michael Hunter. But Bonnar was good, not great, and not the type of guy who should make a career out of professional boxing.

As to the superheavyweight division in USA Amateur Boxing being strong, I have no problem arguing with your hypothetical trainer that it's the worst division, at best second worst behind 108. Or maybe you can argue that it's a good division from your own knowledge of boxing?

You really don't post with much substance do you?

I talked to a local boxercise instructor and he said I have great skills and could be the next Tyson.

says the nobody who has never done shit with himself.....:rolleyes:

Toney recently said that in boxing, you can grab and hold your opponent to rest, but you can't in mma. He also said that if he had trained the way he trains for mma, he would of been a boxing champion for a longer time and that he wished he knew about this type of training.

Don't flame me, that's right from the mouth of 'Lights Out' himself.

Back