King Mo TKO's Sparring Partner inside Mayweather's gym!!!

Oh, the hype he will have when he destroys Bellators lhw tourney:)

I'm so pissed about whate happened with Mo it would have been great to have him in the UFC he is one of the very best wrestlers in MMA right now and his stand up is also decent AND he might even be able to cut down to 185 he is a small LHW

He knocks down his training partner and you think that means he'll beat Jones? ok then:

Since they both knocked their training partner down, it is obvious their fight would be a stalemate and go to a decision. JBJ's KO was a little more impressive looking though, so I am gonna say JBJ gets the nod from the judges.....

I used to hate this guy but he has really grown on me. Even though he tried to act like he did not get whooped versus Mousasi and got gifted a LnP decision. He speaks his mind, is pretty cool & reasonable when he talks as himself and not the showmanship persona.

Solid athlete, strong wrestling credentials, very good power and commitment to boxing training. He is the type of fighter that can humble Jon Jones, however, he is in his 30s and already has lingering injuries, so his time is limited. Very unfortunate that he had a falling out with UFC. I would like to see him back and see what he can do. Dana White should be working toward bringing him in.

He knocks down his training partner and you think that means he'll beat Jones? ok then:

Since they both knocked their training partner down, it is obvious their fight would be a stalemate and go to a decision. JBJ's KO was a little more impressive looking though, so I am gonna say JBJ gets the nod from the judges.....

Never saw someone get knocked out with a jab before....

Back