King Mo TKO's Sparring Partner inside Mayweather's gym!!!

This guy would knock Bones' head off, imo.

As much as I would love to see that how did you come to this conclusion? Hands down chin up.... My wife could have TKO'd that dude. Although she does hit harder and more accurate than any guy Ive ever fought.... regardless, thread would be better without your Jones comment IMO.

Thanks for sharing the vid though. Good to see the real side of King Mo. He usually comes off more arrogant. Videos like this make me think thats just an act.

As much as I would love to see that how did you come to this conclusion? Hands down chin up.... My wife could have TKO'd that dude. Although she does hit harder and more accurate than any guy Ive ever fought.... regardless, thread would be better without your Jones comment IMO.

Thanks for sharing the vid though. Good to see the real side of King Mo. He usually comes off more arrogant. Videos like this make me think thats just an act.

raising+eyebrows+gif.gif

So what's it like being married to Ann Wolfe?

It is unfortunate that we didn't get to see Mo in the UFC, but I'm not sure he ever would've climbed to a title shot. I'm not sure he beats any if the top 5 or so. Would've been some interesting fights though for sure. He's got nothing for Jones though.

King Mo looks solid in those vids. Thanks for the post TS.

He's been all around the world training lately. He's been at Mike's Gym sparring with Groenhart and Saki. Mo has always been training with Nelson...that's good too I guess. Hope he doesn't spend too much time in Bellator.

I don't think he would knock Bones out but he would be a great challenger. I've always supported King Mo so I'd like to see it happen but it probably wouldn't if they ever fight.

he gonna beat Jones with a KO? LMAO.

you think Jones is that guy in the red shorter than KING MO doing stupid jabs?

Jones is taller than King Mo, farther reach, more skills, he would just elbows Mo like he did to most of his opponent.
bet King Mo can't even beat Shogun or Machida.

hes a boxing junkie from what ive read
said he wouldve done that if he didnt wrestle if i recall correctly

his sparring partner didnt look great, but it was nice to see the parries and a straight right

id love to see him in the ufc still

LoL He fought RC with no ACL.
Similar to when Cain fought JDS the first time.

Yeah? And the PEDs? And who else has he beaten that gives you the idea he'd beat Jones? Out-wrestling Mousasi? Jon Jones sure the hell isn't the same as Mousasi in wrestling ability. You should be lol'ing at the caliber of opposition King Mo has faced in MMA.

And considering Mo doesn't even have great striking compared to other mma fighters...just imagine what guys like Andy or Aldo would do to these guys.

And don't post that ancient vid of Andy boxing...I'm talking todays Andy.

This thread is proof positive that most Sherdog members are Zuffnotized and have no fucking clue what they're looking at. Mo is probably the most under rated LHW out there. Watch the other two videos before you say anything about his first sparring partner.

Last edited:
And considering Mo doesn't even have great striking compared to other mma fighters...just imagine what guys like Andy or Aldo would do to these guys.

And don't post that ancient vid of Andy boxing...I'm talking todays Andy.

Who is these guys? Boxers?

In the 3 seconds of him boxing he looks terrible. Standing completely stationary, right in front of his opponent, covering up with giant boxing gloves with is ineffective in MMA. Guy was popping the jat him and he just stumbled forward like a mummy.

Why was his sparring partner letting his mouthpiece just hang out?

Back