King Mo TKO's Sparring Partner inside Mayweather's gym!!!

Ouchh... Well...

That's good for Lawal I guess. Not so good for the training partner.

Wow he KO'd this guy we never heard of? He'll def KO Jones too, I'm convinced.

Shit....did you see bones get in there and get close with King Mo and try to short-box him? Fuck....you think JBJ woulda just used his range and side kicks to the legs to keep distance and dismantle him on the feet ....oh wait ...he will....if King Mo ever gets there.

After watching that, there's no way he won't ko jones.

I mean..he beat a random guy!! How good is he?!?!

Damn shame that Mo could be losing his best years in Bellator. He'd be a legit and exciting contender.

I'm so bummed how things ended up with Mo. He would have been a great addition to the UFC. I think he would have been a great fight for Jones.

I agree

it sucks that we probably won't see him in the UFC:(

Jones may as well give him the belt, no reason to even fight at this point.

roy nelson trains king mo?

wat r they doin in mayweathers gym?

so many questions....

dam i always thought king mo was just a wrestler, didnt think he would be brushing up on his bjj. good for him. i gained some respect for him

Good hands... a good example of a high level athlete being able to get good at anything he does. I'm jealous.

Wrong forum also no... He won't

Nice vids the first guy in the second video is pretty damn fast. And lol at the rookie thinkin he was gonna take Mo's block off.

Edit: LOL! at 0:52 did the dude that got KTFO say "I shoulda got you" and the coach says "You know I don't train no punks"? If so that is gold!

Last edited:
Here's Mo sparring with two Olympic boxers

Kudos to ProBoxingInsidr for filming and postin' these bad boys.

Super cool vids. Thanks. Nice to see Mo getting some real high-level opponents to spar with. He's gonna be a killer in Bellator.

Anybody see the tattoo he got on Ink Master? Shit was terrible.

Good to see him sparring high level guys in Hunter and Tabiti. By his own admission, he is getting whooped but it will only help in the long run. People forget that he beat Mousasi with 18 months experience (and TKO'd Wiuff with less than a month of fulltime MMA training).

Good to see him sparring high level guys in Hunter and Tabiti. By his own admission, he is getting whooped but it will only help in the long run. People forget that he beat Mousasi with 18 months experience (and TKO'd Wiuff with less than a month of fulltime MMA training).

Shouldn't have won the Mousasi fight

After watching that, there's no way he won't ko jones.

I mean..he beat a random guy!! How good is he?!?!

lol. every time someone posts a vid of a guy getting knocked out in practice, people automatically think he will be next champ.

Mo is very underrated. I think he has a good chance at beating Bones.

Back