King Mo thinks Cain would maul Jones

cain seems like an animal but i suspect that jones will have an answer for this as well. Moving up in weight will allow Jones to have more power while keeping his range and probably better stamina. Would not be surprised if he develops JDS like power after putting on some weight.

I'm guessing he's biased due to past with AKA.

BTW, Jones fight IQ >>> JDS fight IQ. and Jones Wrestling >> JDS. Tho JDS boxing >> Jones boxing.

Huh, 1 of DC training partners picks one of Cormiers other training partners. I wonder who Condit, Arlovski or Overeem thinks would win.

I wonder if King Mo thinks KING MO would maul Jones?

Well after seeing how big/strong bones was in the clinch against DC i do not know if cain would maul him anymore but ya he would probably still win

cain seems like an animal but i suspect that jones will have an answer for this as well. Moving up in weight will allow Jones to have more power while keeping his range and probably better stamina. Would not be surprised if he develops JDS like power after putting on some weight.

That isn't quite how it works. If it was just that easy then everybody would stop cutting weight and fighting down in division because they'd be granted much more knockout power. Jones can barely bust a grape with his hands, that's why he was training to get more KO power in his fight camp for DC. He'll never be a knockout machine because after all of these years he still isn't and he's been trying to work at developing more power.

Sure. The Mauler mauled him and Jon still won so I can see Cain mauling him and lose too.

I'd like to see JBJ against Travis Browne, just so he'd be at a reach disadvantage for a change (although not sure Browne has a longer reach or not).

Mo is NOT a fan of Jones. He is just not a supporter of the fella.

Eeeeeek , could you imagine what a Jones spinning elbow would do to Mo. Anyways Cain needs to get healthy , and prove that his injuries haven't robbed him of the Animal that he usually fights like

I think In form Cain would distinctively beat jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back