King Mo should be ashamed of himself.

I agree about Rampage. He offered a rematch and Mo still was throwing a tantrum.

I don't support his shit talking to Bjorn either if only because it's so obviously fueled by the fact that since Rampage and Tito came over he isn't "the guy" anymore.

That's hilarious but your absolutely right, the funny part how long was Mo the "guy" for like 6 months and two fights 1 in which he lost? Seems pretty petty but all the pieces seem to fit right into place

I paid for the ppv last night but they shouldn't headline against each other again. I have no more interest in watching or supporting events where he's headlining. He's a thug who happens to know how to wrestle. Who did he gave the middle finger on his way to the cage?

"I hugged Rampage's foot and leg for 9 minutes, so I deserved to win!" Blah. He threw like 5 total strikes in the last two rounds, and when he wasn't hugging Rampage's leg, he was running around the cage from Rampage like he owed him money. He was obviously trying to exploit the rules, and edge out a hug-fest on points. He gives wrestlers a bad name. I only wish the judges would have wised up to his crap against Gegard.

newpicturek.jpg

he landed many more power shots than Gegard, and completely outgrappled him. Wahh. Wahh.

"I hugged Rampage's foot and leg for 9 minutes, so I deserved to win!" Blah. He threw like 5 total strikes in the last two rounds, and when he wasn't hugging Rampage's leg, he was running around the cage from Rampage like he owed him money. He was obviously trying to exploit the rules, and edge out a hug-fest on points. He gives wrestlers a bad name. I only wish the judges would have wised up to his crap against Gegard.

great post sir, and fucking bang on the money..

He looked scared, everything thing he did was to avoid getting hit.

Fight metric scored the fight for Mo. Arguing that fight for Gegard is delusional.

Or just a difference of opinion on the judging criteria. Also, "high impact" strikes are HIGHLY subjective, so that entire statistic is hinging on subjectivity. And I don't remember the fight so I'm not arguing for Gegard. I'm just saying.

Or just a difference of opinion on the judging criteria. Also, "high impact" strikes are HIGHLY subjective, so that entire statistic is hinging on subjectivity. And I don't remember the fight so I'm not arguing for Gegard. I'm just saying.

I don't use fight metric to justify my scores or really care much about it, but he was claiming that fight metric scored the fight for Gegard which is patently false. It was an easy fight to score. Gegard did very well off of his back in the 2nd round. Other than that, he just basically zoned out and quit against a man who had been training MMA for 18 months at the time (I'm a fan of Gegard but he has his fair share of delusional backers who make excuses for his sometimes baffling performances).

Back