King Mo should be ashamed of himself.

SolidxSnake

The Solid One
@purple
Reaction score
"I hugged Rampage's foot and leg for 9 minutes, so I deserved to win!" Blah. He threw like 5 total strikes in the last two rounds, and when he wasn't hugging Rampage's leg, he was running around the cage from Rampage like he owed him money. He was obviously trying to exploit the rules, and edge out a hug-fest on points. He gives wrestlers a bad name. I only wish the judges would have wised up to his crap against Gegard.

With you all the way on your post.

Mo reverted to a Type A wrestler starting out in MMA.
Mo has been training with some good boxing coaches and his wrestling is incredible; but sadly for him, Rampage has superior MMA boxing and Mo wouldn't win in a hundred re-matches if his style was exactly the same.

I never saw the fight and from the sounds of it I shouldn't bother, was it a dry hump festival or what?

I never saw the fight and from the sounds of it I shouldn't bother, was it a dry hump festival or what?

Mo Dry humped his way to the first round through nothing more than lay and pray.
The second and third he was beaten by calm collected boxing Rampage.

I don't want to see the re-match (not through Quinton's lack of fight, but Mo's).

The fake feud fights never live up to expectation from the sounds of it, it sounds very similar to Rampages fight with Rashad

Mo is not a stand-up guy.

Wrestlers fear being KTFO.

Rampage changed Mo from a king to a queen.

Fear the fighter.

Yes, yes, and yes!
Another strong thread on sherdog!
I'm all of the sudden getting some faith back in this place. Well put Sir, I agree on all points.

There is no way Mousasi should've beaten Mo, he beat him up off his back for only one round and as I recall Mo was actually winning most of the exchanges on the feet.

I don't see why he should be ashamed. He fought a guy, in Rampage, who faced nearly every big name the LHW has ever had and took him to a close decision.

There is no way Mousasi should've beaten Mo, he beat him up off his back for only one round and as I recall Mo was actually winning most of the exchanges on the feet.

Huh?

Fight metric + swollen eye = Gegard won

He should be ashamed of himself. He talks likes he is a badass fighter then proceeds to come into the 'fight' and does everything in his power to prove that he is the better WRESTLER (which everyone already knew anyways). Why does he even call himself king it's beyond ridiculous. weak ass gimmick, girls with umbrellas, really? He literally cries after everytime he loses, this guy is such a clown and has no place in mma.

I thought he embarrassed himself. Nobody wants to see that, and he knows it. But he has to win. And that is his best way to win.

He fucked himself over though. Nobody wants to see him fight. If he won, he would be getting paid in his next few fights. Now he won't be.

i agree, and i love wrestling

he made wrestlers look bad last night

it would be different if he didnt talk all this shit before and after. but now its even worse

Rampage should be ashamed that he didn't get out of the holds better......whats your point?

I think that Mo is a shell of his former self but I also think that I overrated him because of beating Mousasi. I thought Mousasi was the next big thing but after seeing him not be able to finish Jardine, struggle with OSP who would most likely beat Mousasi these days though they are in different weight classes, look very average against Latifi and get completely neutralize and dominated by Machida I realize Mousasi just is t the fighter I thought he was. He's a talented guy but hasn't improved in years and he doesn't have the speed, strength, or power to be truly elite.

Rampage should be ashamed that he didn't get out of the holds better......whats your point?

Except for the fact that he did lol

Rampage stood up on his own after every take down taking zero damage from Mo, hence the reason the judges didn't give Mo any points for that bullshit.

Rampage handled it well imo. Mo started talking shit and Rampage just challenged him to a rematch and Mo had no answer for him except to whine and try to force himself out of Bellator.

I agree about Rampage. He offered a rematch and Mo still was throwing a tantrum.

I don't support his shit talking to Bjorn either if only because it's so obviously fueled by the fact that since Rampage and Tito came over he isn't "the guy" anymore.

Back