King Mo: "Sherdog y'all knew I won"

ArtOfDrowning

Lecter Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
At 11:10 "Sherdog y'all knew I won".

So there you go Sherdog, you all know he won :icon_chee. I bet King Mo is sherdogger himself lol

Is this the first time Sherdog bumps at press conference since that Lombard thing?

I'm kinda glad he lost just for lols like this

I love ya Mo, but you tried to point out the decision instead of fight. You didn't do any damage. You didn't control him well. And when you were standing you looked loopy and lost.

I still root for ya, but I calls'm as I sees'm and that looked like a loss to me.

I like Mo's response to all this bullshit about standing and banging. It was a shit fight, granted, but if you only want to watch striking, go watch talented strikers in striking sports.

I think he means the Sherdog play by play...all three gave him the fight

I think most media play by play gave Mo the third

He was talking about the media scores, as well. Essentially every media outlet gave the fight to Mo. It was shit judging.

He wasn't talking about the jackasses that post here ya goofs.

Tito's speech at the beginning sounds like a whole bunch of Journey songs.

Annoying_no_gif.gif

People have gotten too accustomed to scoring a takedown more than a punch...

"Control" only means something if something is able to be done with it... We don't reward the boxer for running circles around the opponent if he NEVER throws a punch while doing it. Infact, we likely penalize him for avoiding combat, no?. Lets call a spade a spade...

Chandler and Mo were a real wake-up call to MMA, I hope.

I like Mo's response to all this bullshit about standing and banging. It was a shit fight, granted, but if you only want to watch striking, go watch talented strikers in striking sports.

Wouldn't that also apply to wrestling though? If we wanted to watch wrestling only, shouldn't we just go watch a wrestling match? Can't have it both ways.

He means the sherdog journalists, but we'll take it.

I think he means the Sherdog play by play...all three gave him the fight

I think most media play by play gave Mo the third

I got that, he was telling that to someone from Sherdog press that was at conference...but still kinda funny he went with Sherdog instead of Mmafighting or Bloodyelbow

I dub this fight "Game of Thrones" rematch required for reaffirmation. Half the crown and the babes for you and Jackson, winner takes all in rematch. :icon_lol:

yeah because MMA striking is all about running around the cage trying NOT to be hit

what Mo did was a joke. his takedowns amounted to nothing and rampage stood up and landed more damage.

Im glad the judges gave ramapage the win...this is not a wrestling match

Wouldn't that also apply to wrestling though? If we wanted to watch wrestling only, shouldn't we just go watch a wrestling match? Can't have it both ways.

I don't know what you're trying to say. No one argues that fighters should just forgo striking and wrestle in MMA (this is essentially what a lot of people angle at when they want fighters to stand and bang). Mo didn't exclusively wrestle in this fight. He fought to win under the criteria and we got a shitty fight, but that's what it is sometimes. If all people want to see is fighters striking, go watch boxing or kickboxing where the strikers are generally far more talented.

yeah because MMA striking is all about running around the cage trying NOT to be hit

what Mo did was a joke. his takedowns amounted to nothing and rampage stood up and landed more damage.

Im glad the judges gave ramapage the win...this is not a wrestling match

Mo was in front of Rampage for most of the fight. Moving on the backfoot a bit here and there isn't running, but maybe you're new to all of this. It was a shit fight. I agree with that. It was terrible judging, as well.

It's not about striking, it's about fighting. Wrestlers still need to do some damage or go for submissions or something. This bullshit where a guy like Mo thinks he can just land takedowns and nothing else for a win has got to stop.

Back