King Mo just got ROBBED!

Rampage looked gassed throughout the fight & was easily taken down.

This Rampage would lose every fight in the UFC by decision.

How do you figure? He took WAY more damage, ran away from engaging on the feet, took Rampage down but did 0 dmg after he got him down and Rampage kept getting up. How in the hell could anyone who has real knowledge of fighting think Mo won that? He won round 1, that's it

It's fine to be happy that King Mo got robbed if you don't like him but the people arguing that Rampage actually deserved to win the fight are just embarrassing themselves.

I feel like you're a victim of seeing so much terrible judging in MMA that you actually now think that that's the way fights are SUPPOSED to be judged. & I feel embarrassed for you.

Edit: looks like someone already pointed out your foolishness to you.

He won the wrestling match but I didn't see him do much fighting.

Both experts on sherdog thought that Mo won the fight.

Sherdog experts=a guy who gets paid to watch and write about fights, nothing more. You could easily call me an expert as well if that's how you are scoring things

It's fine to be happy that King Mo got robbed if you don't like him but the people arguing that Rampage actually deserved to win the fight are just embarrassing themselves.

No, the people who think Mo won because he got a TD that he did absolutely nothing with and from which Rampage was able to get up from are the embarrassing ones.

This is MMA, not high school wrestling

Mo was staggering around running away from the fight while on the feet. Mo was more gassed than Rampage

Mo was in trouble every time he was not laying on top of Rampage.He was stalling most of the fight and eating punches the rest of the time.... not a robbery.

all he did was stalling and running, fighting scared

I can't believe people would actually think Mo won that fight. Mo would take him down and do absolutely nothing but kill time. No damage was done to Rampage! Mo knew he would get KO'd if he stood with Rampage.

pshhh.....you mean king mo robbed us all of an exciting grudge match.

he got what he deserves....a boring L.

i still wonder if the grudge was fake or not. Mo running his mouth afterward was so empty, there was nothing there.

The grudge was originally real but very fake now, all to sell ppv buys

I don't normally mock people for using superior wrestling, but how did Mo win? All he did that entire fight was land takedowns during which he did 0, other than wait for Rampage to stand back up and win stand up exchanges and do more damage.

queen mo came to snuggle, glad he lost.

i hate lnp fighters

Lol at people pretending Rampage did anything in the 3rd, hilarious.

Unless they had him fight Nikita Krylov or Anthony Perosh.

No he didn't. Mo tried to steal another win via run-tackle-hump and the judges saw through it for once.

i still wonder if the grudge was fake or not. Mo running his mouth afterward was so empty, there was nothing there.

It doesn't help that Mo was yelling homophobic shit. King Mo is a cancer and hopefully this was his last main event.

Back