King Mo just got ROBBED!

I am a Rampage fan but King Mo beat him tonight.

Those judges are a joke.

"Held him down repeatedly" I really just read that.... Worst part is he is serious about what he's saying, lol.

Um, I don't know, what, 10 takedowns? Not Mo's fault Rampage didn't get up. Mo took him down and held him down, repeatedly.

oh, I must have imagined all of those times where Rampage got up & continued punching Mo in the face.

I was robbed of seeing King Mo get knocked out because he was scared. Fuck him

I am a Rampage fan but King Mo beat him tonight.

Those judges are a joke.

How do you figure? He took WAY more damage, ran away from engaging on the feet, took Rampage down but did 0 dmg after he got him down and Rampage kept getting up. How in the hell could anyone who has real knowledge of fighting think Mo won that? He won round 1, that's it

It's fine to be happy that King Mo got robbed if you don't like him but the people arguing that Rampage actually deserved to win the fight are just embarrassing themselves.

Queen Mo deserved to lose solely because of the fact that he talked all that hard shit all the way up to the fight just to fight like a bitch. I'm not mad about it.

Um, I don't know, what, 10 takedowns? Not Mo's fault Rampage didn't get up. Mo took him down and held him down, repeatedly.

Mo got a takedown so he MUST of won since he's a wrestler.

What about how he did nothing, Page got back up...then like....punched in him the face a good 10-20 times?

I scored it for Mo but I wouldn't call it a robbery. Rampage is done...

P.S: Who the hell thought it was a good idea to give Mo a live microphone when he was obviously legitimately heated.

Mo tried to exploit on points and lost deservedly. Not interested in the rematch either, terrible fight.

I wanted Mo to win but I'm glad Rampage got the decision. It is about time that getting takedowns and doing NOTHING on top stops being rewarded. The fight wasn't entertaining, but Quinton was more aggressive during the last 2 rounds (although he didn't really do much either). Boring fight, bad performance by both fighters, but an epic post fight show lol.

It's fine to be happy that King Mo got robbed if you don't like him but the people arguing that Rampage actually deserved to win the fight are just embarrassing themselves.

So much fail. Please explain how Mo won? You are conditioned by terrible judging to believe a take down is the end all, be all in fighting. News flash, a take down with 0 dmg behind it and unable to keep your opponent down should= very low point scoring

Thought King Mo did enough to win, but I can see why they gave it to Rampage (other than Bellator shenegans). When King Mo took Rampage down, he did not do much other than in the first round. Judges are starting not to credit fighters for just the takedown, the fighter must do something with it. I think that is what cost Mo in the third and possibly Chandler in his fight.

Both experts on sherdog thought that Mo won the fight.

I can see why someone would think Mo won the first and third rounds. I disagree with those experts. Rampage did more when the fight was on the feet than Mo did when the fight was on the ground. He was much more aggressive as well.

Back